bradles024 Legacy Donating Member 1,145 Member For: 16y 10m 24d Gender: Male Posted 05/07/11 06:40 AM Posted 05/07/11 06:40 AM (edited) Your right, when I turn my stereo up I don't change out of first gear I didn't know because a car was quiet it was boring? They don't sound good with an exhaust, I had a twin 2.5" x-force on mine and didn't like the noise, sounds like the V6 Late model camira brigade. Edited 05/07/11 06:44 AM by bradles024
Banned1 Banned Banned 734 Member For: 16y 26d Gender: Male Location: Caloundra Posted 05/07/11 08:46 AM Posted 05/07/11 08:46 AM Your right, when I turn my stereo up I don't change out of first gear I didn't know because a car was quiet it was boring? They don't sound good with an exhaust, I had a twin 2.5" x-force on mine and didn't like the noise, sounds like the V6 Late model camira brigade.problem right there ! Buy an FG, remove the centre section, done !
CBXRT Banned 643 Member For: 15y 10m 16d Gender: Male Posted 05/07/11 11:30 AM Posted 05/07/11 11:30 AM (edited) Yes, many Ts sound like crap (and also remind me of a V6 Commodore), but they don't have to - just need to be done properly Edited 05/07/11 11:33 AM by CBXRT
Adam Here since the start... Legacy Donating Member 10,282 Member For: 23y 5m 13d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 05/07/11 11:52 AM Posted 05/07/11 11:52 AM So what does "done properly" entail?
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 13d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 08/07/11 09:34 PM Posted 08/07/11 09:34 PM anyone in melb had this done and can recommend a place?Bump..
bossmang FREAKY Legacy Donating Member 12,441 Member For: 16y 9m 13d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 09/07/11 04:26 AM Posted 09/07/11 04:26 AM dillz I take it your not worrying about warranty then if your getting this done?Iv been asking around and im thinking about going to ringwood performance exhaust?Any of the dany exhuast places are supposed to be good too. its strange cause iv heard other guys xr6t's exhaust and they already have a note from stock, where as mine is quieter than a stock xt lol
Pazzo Legacy Donating Member 11,132 Member For: 15y 11m 17d Gender: Male Posted 09/07/11 05:01 AM Posted 09/07/11 05:01 AM what ever you do don't use a certain exhaust shop on cheltenham rd dandenong. quoted $4100 for a custom exhaust. made me want to
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 13d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 09/07/11 05:03 AM Posted 09/07/11 05:03 AM Fordfreak it won't effect warranty at all, don't have a doubt in my mind.
bossmang FREAKY Legacy Donating Member 12,441 Member For: 16y 9m 13d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 09/07/11 06:16 AM Posted 09/07/11 06:16 AM really? I thought it would affect warranty. maybe it was the dealer trying to scare me off from getting it done.
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 13d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 09/07/11 06:32 AM Posted 09/07/11 06:32 AM I'd say so, full cat backs wouldn't let alone just a cat. If it really becomes a problem I'm sure there are alot of guys around here that could lone you their unused stock exhaust for a day or so.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now