wados Member 617 Member For: 21y 11m 14d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 04/03/09 10:36 AM Posted 04/03/09 10:36 AM got this done today with 2 hotdogs, sounds good but not to loud, have had straight through pipes before and was nice loud. not sure what I like the best
xrsixty Member 4 Member For: 17y 7m 9d Posted 04/03/09 10:43 AM Posted 04/03/09 10:43 AM had the centre muffler out and replaced with two hotdogs today. big fan of the note, sounds good, but does it actually free up some killer wasps?I'll probably go on the dyno to find out.
Maximus Member 1,627 Member For: 19y 6m 21d Gender: Male Location: Slip Sliding Away Posted 04/03/09 10:53 AM Posted 04/03/09 10:53 AM Ford powa, here is a pic of mine when they were off the car.You can see where they were cut & welded so maybe show the guy the pic to help him out.
Ford powa Member 111 Member For: 18y 1m 29d Gender: Male Location: North West Aus Posted 05/03/09 10:47 AM Posted 05/03/09 10:47 AM yup let us know how you go, you will love the sound differenceDone, sounds nice when accelerating and is kinda loud , im running only stock boost at the moment, hopefully try flash to 8psi by tommorow. In the end cost me $70 which is pretty good, when I heard people saying costing $100+ in the city.thanks all for the pics
Ghosti NOT THERE!... THERE! Member 852 Member For: 18y 5m 8d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 05/03/09 12:45 PM Posted 05/03/09 12:45 PM Do most people think that straight pipes is pretty loud?
kona86 disgruntled member Legacy Donating Member 1,237 Member For: 18y 4m 10d Gender: Male Location: Glen Waverley Posted 05/03/09 12:48 PM Posted 05/03/09 12:48 PM yeah I like the sound of mine
Ghosti NOT THERE!... THERE! Member 852 Member For: 18y 5m 8d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 05/03/09 01:00 PM Posted 05/03/09 01:00 PM (edited) I like the sound of it too but I'm feeling a little unfulfilled lately.Pretty sure I'm going to replace that barrel of a rear muffler with something smaller and straight through.Probably drone like a bastard but I might be able to put up with it for a while.We'll see lol. Edited 05/03/09 01:00 PM by Ghosti
MYBAXRT Member 158 Member For: 17y 6m 26d Gender: Male Location: nowra Posted 05/03/09 11:09 PM Posted 05/03/09 11:09 PM iam getting mine done today on my BA iam really looking forward to hearing it
FG270 Legacy Donating Member 354 Member For: 18y 1m 5d Gender: Male Location: maroochydore Posted 06/03/09 09:54 AM Posted 06/03/09 09:54 AM hey mate I have an fg xr6t ute if I did the same will I need a tune...I really want to get mine done
kona86 disgruntled member Legacy Donating Member 1,237 Member For: 18y 4m 10d Gender: Male Location: Glen Waverley Posted 06/03/09 10:02 AM Posted 06/03/09 10:02 AM na mate you wont need a tune, go out n get it done
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now