Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 2m 27d
  • Location: Gold Coast (Queensland)
Posted

Thanks people I new it was the middle one and iam gunna try it with no hot dogs.

:spoton::gooff::w00t2:

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 3m 16d
  • Location: Canberra
Posted

a few people on the forum have tried without the hotdogs and they said they got some drone.

I have hotdogs and its all good :spoton: I might do a few sound/vid files tomorrow and post them up.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 6m 15d
Posted
a few people on the forum have tried without the hotdogs and they said they got some drone.

I have hotdogs and its all good  :spoton:  I might do a few sound/vid files tomorrow and post them up.

seriously mate, they are just talking :laughing: IMO, I dont have hotdogs and I got a ute, which isnt as well insulated, and on the road I get NO drone and its hardly noticible with the window closed, with the stereo up you wouldnt know. Sounds TUFF outside though.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 4m 22d
  • Gender: Female
Posted

I had the centre muffler removed and it was replaced with a straight through. Definitely gave it a note.

But then saved up the $$$ and got a twin 2.5 inch Remus exhaust (cat back) and the sound :laughing:

:spoton: Aly

  • Powered by Ford's 3.7 V6 = Zoom Zoom Zoom!
  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 11m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Tweed Heads
Posted

I have had centre muffler replaced with hotdogs, sounded good, then also had rear muffler removed completely, which produced an awesome sound when idling at the lights, but would only end up getting you in trouble with the law. Now running two sports mufflers, one either side at the rear, sounds :spoton:

Clarke

  • Xtreme Xalted Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 5m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: BrisVegas
Posted
I have had centre muffler replaced with hotdogs, sounded good, then also had rear muffler removed completely, which produced an awesome sound when idling at the lights, but would only end up getting you in trouble with the law. Now running two sports mufflers, one either side at the rear, sounds :msm:

Clarke

that's an absolute top look Clarke. :spoton:

  • Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 22y 5m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

:spoton:

Nice arse you've got there Clarke! :msm:

  • Powered by Ford's 3.7 V6 = Zoom Zoom Zoom!
  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 11m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Tweed Heads
Posted
:k24t:

Nice arse you've got there Clarke! :huh:

:spoton::bum:

Clarke :hiall:

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 1m 15d
Posted
a few people on the forum have tried without the hotdogs and they said they got some drone.

I have hotdogs and its all good  :pinch:  I might do a few sound/vid files tomorrow and post them up.

ANy chance of getting those sound files upload mate ? :)

Cheers,

  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 9m 4d
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

The middle muffler is straight through, and I dont think it would be restrictive. It does sound better when removed. I took it out last week with the standard cat in, it had a realy nice note, not to much louder, just right. Then with the cat gutted, big difference, a little droney but not overly loud.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...