Jump to content

Do you think she knew the drugs were there?  

155 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 5m 6d
Posted
GUILTY :crybaby:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hehe...have to agree its all a bit suss.

I am always amused at those people who swear black and blue she is innocent.

1) No one in Australia has heard enough evidence to say she is innocent, and they tend to be arguing on emotion and nothing more.

2) She was, and no one disagrees with this, caught with 4kg of dope in her bag.

3) She has a sister living there....until I heard this I thought it more likely she was innocent but its just all too weird, and it would make sense why she would bring it over if she had a sister living there. (Our stuff is better than theirs, and also the sister could easily have said customs is a breeze over there - which it often is).

4) 4KG of dope is lots, even when vacuum packed. To give people some idea, 500g of dope, not vacuum packed, would just be able to be wedged into a shoe box...if you really pushed it in and sat on it. Now multiply that by 8... If it were a pound, I could understand it, but picking up a light boogieboard that suddenly gained 4kg (probably twice or more than it originally weighed)...you arent likely to not notice. She is not a novice boogy boarder and would know its weight and size well - ask any boogie boarder.

  • Lemming No #5
  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 10m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Endeavour Hills, Victoria
Posted

yeh something just isnt quite right and quite frankly im sick of hearing about it. The sooner a FINAL verdict is handed the better and I dont care weather she is innocent or giulty has nothing to do with me watsoever

  • Team HgAg
  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 10m 23d
  • Location: Rockingham W.A
Posted

I still recon she is guilty and should get :crybaby: squad

and let that be the end of it...

cikas

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 2m 17d
  • Location: Gold Coast
Posted

Who the hell knows for sure, she's got Hotman on the job now (Funny little Indonesian)

LOL

Russ

  • Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be.....
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 16d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Noosa QLD
Posted

1st Azaria Chamberlain

2nd Sharron Phillips

3rd Schapelle Corby

we will never know the truth :rokon:

  • Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be.....
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 16d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Noosa QLD
Posted
2nd Sharron Phillips

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

whos that?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

a young girl that went missing in QLD in 1983 ish - never found - evidence lost etc - case never solved

  • nutter
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 8m 22d
  • Location: Wagga Wagga
Posted

it is kinda a touchy subject, I mean like what has been said, she has a sister living over there, and her husband owns a surf shop (so ive heard)

if this is the case, why did she bother taking her board over there, she coulda got a lend of one from her brother in laws shop (presuming that they own one) which could have been a top-of-the-line board and most likly being a better one then hers...

all I can really input (kinda)

  • No boost, no bottle, just my foot on the throttle!
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 7m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

I think there is a benifit of doubt that should be applied, but the Indo legal system does not have this type of laws. If you have it you are guilty by association.

I spoke with a Sky News reporter who sat through everyday of the trial. I thought I would ask him what he thought....his reply was "Guilty as charged" I was hocked, but he mentioned that he did not believe that she was not alone and it was the brother who is guilty as well.

I think she will kill herself if she is not aquitted (I doubt she will be)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...