Jump to content

Do you think she knew the drugs were there?  

155 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 11m 8d
  • Location: gold coast
Posted
>>   Photo 1 - Keep an eye out on the coffee table for some 

>> incriminating

>> evidence (in fact I think I might submit this photo at her trial as

>> Exhibit

>> B... after the big f*ck off bag of we*d)

Yeah, those newspapers wrapped in delivery bags are a dead giveaway.

Druggo's!!

:spoton:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Im wif you exarsix if theres a bag of weed on that table ill agree with everything geeseman says for the rest of eternity. :kissmy:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Who said there is a big bag of weed on the table in the photos? I havent seen that mentioned in this thread. If you read the original post properly, you will understand the big bag of weed mentioned is the one she was caught with in her boogieboard bag.

The reason this photo is significant is that Schapelle has clearly stated she has never done drugs nor had anything to do with drugs or drug users.

And lo and behold, in the photo are some baggies, usually used to hold 1-2 grams of dope or speed (and not much else) and some papers used to roll joints.

But then again, just like being caught with 4kg of dope on you, I guess it shouldnt mean anything eh? I am not that naieve.

Derryn Hinch I think summed the whole thing up the best (albeit crudely): The only reason people give a damn about her and get all emotional is because she has big t1ts, big blue eyes, and looks like the girl next door everyone grew up with.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You said keep an eye out on the table for incriminationg evidence on the coffee table!!

umm hello so someone smokes rollies my grandmother smokes rollies who gives a *beep* typical case of cant see the forrest for the trees.

and as for derryn hench he also stated that Graham Kennedy was gay need I say anymore hes obviosly as narrow minded as a lot of others on this matter.

:kissmy:

  • Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Poison Fish. Poison Fish. TASTY FISH!!!
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The Bogan Shire
Posted
...And lo and behold, in the photo are some baggies, usually used to hold 1-2 grams of dope or speed (and not much else) and some papers used to roll joints.

Oh sh*t. I better get rid of the 'baggies' I have laying around that I use to take loose change to the bank. And I'm gonna have to tell my flat mate he can't smoke rollies anymore.

Be in my best interest. Sounds like top notch evidence that I'm a dope head.

Oh gee, I also use 'baggies' for sorting out Opal, other stones and also organising some jewellrey, also I have two mates who smoke prison special rollies constantly.

So between the facts that I resemble, most convincingly, a fat bearded biker dude, I deal in jewellry, often have $100 bills in my wallet and am often in the vicinity of both baggies AND rollies I think I may need to change my last name to Escobar :pinch:

Lumpy :spoton:

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 11m 8d
  • Location: gold coast
Posted
...And lo and behold, in the photo are some baggies, usually used to hold 1-2 grams of dope or speed (and not much else) and some papers used to roll joints.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh sh*t. I better get rid of the 'baggies' I have laying around that I use to take loose change to the bank. And I'm gonna have to tell my flat mate he can't smoke rollies anymore.

Be in my best interest. Sounds like top notch evidence that I'm a dope head.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh gee, I also use 'baggies' for sorting out Opal, other stones and also organising some jewellrey, also I have two mates who smoke prison special rollies constantly.

So between the facts that I resemble, most convincingly, a fat bearded biker dude, I deal in jewellry, often have $100 bills in my wallet and am often in the vicinity of both baggies AND rollies I think I may need to change my last name to Escobar :glad:

Lumpy :spoton:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Lumpy oh well looks like its 20 years for you too!! :pinch:

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 1m 12d
  • Gender: Male
Posted
and as for derryn hench he also stated that Graham Kennedy was gay need I say anymore hes obviosly as narrow minded as a lot of others on this matter.

:spoton:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

He was though :pinch:

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 11m 8d
  • Location: gold coast
Posted

and as for derryn hench he also stated that Graham Kennedy was gay need I say anymore hes obviosly as narrow minded as a lot of others on this matter.

:blink:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

He was though :blink:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

UM yeah forgot one important bit there haha he said graham kennedy died of aids but he died of numonia (spelling)

  • 2 years later...
  • No boost, no bottle, just my foot on the throttle!
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 7m 18d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

:slap:

Be interesting to get peoples views now.

Also reading the comments from 3 years ago is enlightning

  • 100,000Ks and still going strong.
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 4m 18d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Launceston Tas
Posted

I reckon the brother did it. Why not sure just a feeling, wasn't he the one carrying the board at the airport?

By the time they sort it all out she would have served her sentence and can finally go boogey boarding

  • My engine bay is Bionic
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 6m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Freeways
Posted

She is still pulling the wool over alot of ppl's eyes. If it was renee lawrence who's 200kg and made the same wild claims would we give it the same attention?

I.B.

  • Big Gun
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 22d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: NSW
Posted

3 years later, the sluts guilty. f*ck the *beep*. f***n lying *beep*

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...