Jump to content

Do you think she knew the drugs were there?  

155 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 9m 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: PERTH WA
Posted

GUILTY AS CHARGED.

Perhaps they should of shut there mouths and paid the fee and perhaps she may be laying back blowing a scoob by now. :spoton:

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Mildura
Posted

I reckon shes as guilt as sin.

I read alot into this when it happened and the whole family has a history of being.... "feral"

and did anyone see the leaked pictures of christmas day at her partners house 2 years prior to the event?? dirty big pipe on the table and a "suspicious" clear plastic bag with lets say "dried spinach".

GUILTY. leave her there and get on with it.

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 10m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne, Victoria
Posted

thought the hoe was guilty from the start :) opinion still hasn't changed.

if I had the chance I would.....

2467703_dd5f1d44bb.jpg

  • I miss her...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Personally I think it doesnt matter if she did it or not, that case should have been thrown out because the evidence was f*cked from the start.

The entire Indonesian law system is f*cked.

'Maybe' be a drug smuggler and get 20 years.

Muder 202 people, 88 of them Aussies and get twenty months because of 'good behavior'.

f*ck them all.

  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: NSW
Posted

The Indonesian legal system being f ucked is not the issue. We don't like other countries telling us what to do, it's the same with them.

Of course if it was in OZ, the case would have been thrown out on several levels, but then again, in OZ, there would have been video evidence, and the evidence would have been finger printed printed, etc. In Indonesia, that is not required. Their system requires the charged to proove their innocence, our's is (supposedly) the opposite. You simply can't compare.

This issue is if she did it or not. I thought right from the start she was involved, weather she go caught up in her family's dirty crap or not, I beleive she knows more than she lets on. I personally feel that Mercedes is the dealer who was to recevie the drugs to sell in Bali, her brother was the courier and her other borther and parents are the ringleaders.

That said, the majority seem to beleive she did it. That being the case, it becomes irrelevent how the Indonesian legal system works, because they then knew the risks involved. You can't step in the ring, knowing the rules, then complain when you get knocked out.

The penalties are severe, and I'd hate to go through it, but if she did it (let's face it, the whole Croby family is obviously dodgy) then it's her own damn fault, not Indonesia's.

IT'S TIME PEOPLE STARTED TO ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR THEIR OWN ACTIONS.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...