tonyv EPC Member Legacy Donating Member 1,598 Member For: 17y 10m 5d Gender: Male Posted 09/11/09 08:21 AM Posted 09/11/09 08:21 AM Anyone up for a cruise/meet tonight down stkilda beach?Im heading out later so I thought id see if a few want to join
mad_rx2 Banned 148 Member For: 17y 6m 18d Gender: Male Location: Glen Waverley Posted 09/11/09 08:24 AM Posted 09/11/09 08:24 AM (edited) Anyone up for a cruise/meet tonight down stkilda beach?Im heading out later so I thought id see if a few want to joinI will mate, where and when? sms me on 0439632613 Edited 09/11/09 08:26 AM by mad_rx2
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 10d Gender: Male Posted 10/11/09 06:08 AM Posted 10/11/09 06:08 AM spotted F6TRBO,, nice looking phoon
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 13d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 10/11/09 06:34 AM Posted 10/11/09 06:34 AM Saw thrust on nicholson I think the other day and what might of been XR2DY4 this morning on springy
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 13d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 13/11/09 12:39 AM Posted 13/11/09 12:39 AM If anyone heads out for a cruise tonight swing by chaddy and say hello if ya want, I'll be working there till 10-11.Might do a few laps of prinny too after I knock off.
Maximus Member 1,627 Member For: 19y 6m 28d Gender: Male Location: Slip Sliding Away Posted 14/11/09 11:58 AM Posted 14/11/09 11:58 AM Saw a Blue Typhoon today on Napoleon Road in Rowville.Rego was BFIIF.6 I think. Anyone on here?
icer Banned 2,335 Member For: 17y 2m 21d Gender: Male Location: Aspendale, Vic. Posted 14/11/09 02:18 PM Posted 14/11/09 02:18 PM check the CARS FOR SALE section maximus BF 2 F6 for sale! Beast!!!
sasgamo Member 35 Member For: 18y 1m 23d Gender: Male Posted 15/11/09 02:32 AM Posted 15/11/09 02:32 AM spotted PSI-AWD (black turbo teri) cnrs springy & ftg rds
Headsex Legacy Donating Member 2,528 Member For: 21y 1m 28d Gender: Male Location: Melb Posted 15/11/09 02:39 AM Posted 15/11/09 02:39 AM Saw a Blue Typhoon today on Napoleon Road in Rowville.Rego was BFIIF.6 I think. Anyone on here?that's justinfeel fre to call him BIFF
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 10d Gender: Male Posted 15/11/09 02:48 AM Posted 15/11/09 02:48 AM Spotted MA77Y last night at BP stkilda marina,, car looks good dude
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now