Weaponxr Legacy Donating Member 624 Member For: 15y 9m 27d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 01/10/12 06:20 AM Posted 01/10/12 06:20 AM damn I was in my fap station and all
adie Not pregnant Legacy Donating Member 2,238 Member For: 14y 10m Gender: Female Location: Melbourne Posted 01/10/12 06:45 AM Posted 01/10/12 06:45 AM I found I started paying more attention on the road after my uncle was hit while on his motorbike by someone who didnt see him. We're so lucky we didnt lose him.Too many of my friends have been hit by cars while on their bikes. its so scary. Now when I see a bike while im driving, I make sure I know where it is until one of us turns off.Its scary enough not knowing if a loved one is going to survive an accident.
Henz Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag Legacy Donating Member 9,946 Member For: 18y 6m 18d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 01/10/12 06:52 AM Posted 01/10/12 06:52 AM Pfft. Try driving a truck.
Paulie2256 Legacy Donating Member 7,441 Member For: 17y 10m 16d Gender: Male Location: SE Melbourne Posted 01/10/12 07:19 AM Posted 01/10/12 07:19 AM Truck = Everyone gets fuked up but you. Bike = Only you get fuked up90% of the time every time.
_Velocity_ Legacy Donating Member 2,768 Member For: 15y 5m 13d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 01/10/12 07:33 AM Posted 01/10/12 07:33 AM Fk driving a truck. Every idiot cuts you off in traffic and you're supposed to be able to stop in time without hitting them. 2
bossmang FREAKY Legacy Donating Member 12,441 Member For: 16y 9m 13d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 01/10/12 08:13 AM Posted 01/10/12 08:13 AM was the sneaky fap over the footy players ? nahnot ho moPfft. Try driving a truck.thisFk driving a truck.Every idiot cuts you off in traffic and you're supposed to be able to stop in time without hitting them.this
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 7d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 01/10/12 08:17 AM Posted 01/10/12 08:17 AM Traveling on western highways alot I hate truck drivers who tail gate ya when you're doing 120..But I also friggin hate it when I see wankers overtake slowing trucks at roadworks sites.. Pull in front of them and slam on the brakes to slow themselves down.I don't think it matters what someone is driving.. 88% of drivers are f*ckwits. 1
The Outsider Legacy Donating Member 1,205 Member For: 15y 4m 22d Gender: Male Location: Burwood, NSW Posted 01/10/12 02:54 PM Posted 01/10/12 02:54 PM I don't think it matters what someone is driving.. 88% of drivers are f*ckwits.this X 1000000 1
bossmang FREAKY Legacy Donating Member 12,441 Member For: 16y 9m 13d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 02/10/12 07:49 AM Posted 02/10/12 07:49 AM hey nik Ddid I spot u at the gym midday ish todaydandy yer?
XXXRTURBO Legacy Donating Member 1,168 Member For: 19y 2m 4d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 02/10/12 10:42 AM Posted 02/10/12 10:42 AM Spotted that "stifler" white G6ET I think??? Anyways on the monash this morning looked good
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now