Toxic Beast Member 514 Member For: 20y 1m 5d Gender: Male Posted 03/10/08 05:31 AM Posted 03/10/08 05:31 AM I think I'll stay clear of violence .. but thanks for the advice lolI guess I just have to spend a bit on a car alarm system that pages you when your cars being tampered with. dont know if they are sensetive enough to key scratchings.
DjGsTa Legacy Donating Member 944 Member For: 19y 5m 17d Gender: Male Posted 03/10/08 05:55 AM Posted 03/10/08 05:55 AM (edited) Sorry guys but I am OUT. Wife has organised me to go to dinner too and we wont be getting out of there until atleast 10:30pmMight see some of you out after that though.Sorry guys.At least 10:30? that's when it starts to get good I doubt people will come out tonight seeing as it's wet, only people out will be wankers in their v6 commos going sideways in the wet so it looks like they have power lol. Edited 03/10/08 05:57 AM by DjGsTa
Headsex Legacy Donating Member 2,528 Member For: 21y 1m 18d Gender: Male Location: Melb Posted 03/10/08 06:19 AM Posted 03/10/08 06:19 AM Whos coming with me to see "new jersey" tonight (a bon jovi cover band)..yes, I admit, I like bon jovi, but my mates cousin is in the band (lead singer I believe)
Worm A much better forum Legacy Donating Member 3,808 Member For: 18y 2m 6d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 03/10/08 07:18 AM Posted 03/10/08 07:18 AM Yeah... Looks just a little wet...
Guest dico2020 Guests Posted 03/10/08 08:11 AM Posted 03/10/08 08:11 AM ummmmmmmm danny I love bong jong govi, but errrrrrrr ummmm have fun
R-SPEC You are a dead set goose Legacy Donating Member 3,968 Member For: 20y 9m 30d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 03/10/08 08:11 AM Posted 03/10/08 08:11 AM I don't blame ya Danny, Bon Jovi has some massive songs. I admit I crank em through my speakers at least once a month to rev me up
Maximus Member 1,627 Member For: 19y 6m 18d Gender: Male Location: Slip Sliding Away Posted 03/10/08 08:52 AM Posted 03/10/08 08:52 AM baah. that's gotta suckUsually its a case of people stealing other peoples car spots but not in my circum stanceNah they parked WAY WAY up the other end of the pretty empty carpark but said they parked next to another car.I was like why in hell would you park next to another car in an empty carpark but they said it was a nice car and knew they wouldn't dding the doors which is what they were worried about.Here are some pics. Right down to the metal mate and on 2 sides of the car.
Wingnut Member 573 Member For: 18y 1m 25d Gender: Male Posted 03/10/08 09:08 AM Posted 03/10/08 09:08 AM Keep seeing XCLNT6 or something like that on Burwood Hwy. Sure he is someone on here.
R-SPEC You are a dead set goose Legacy Donating Member 3,968 Member For: 20y 9m 30d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 03/10/08 10:54 AM Posted 03/10/08 10:54 AM IS IT RAINING WHERE YOU ARE?ANY CHANCE OF A DRIVE TONIGHT?
DjGsTa Legacy Donating Member 944 Member For: 19y 5m 17d Gender: Male Posted 03/10/08 01:14 PM Posted 03/10/08 01:14 PM me and SXCGRK are going out now, just for funanyone see a black XR6T, no spoiler with black 20s, give a wave.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now