Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 6m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Vic
Posted

1.5....f*ck off. Unless he got a run up lol.

Also G6EPSI has a plazmaman cooler and looked to be running low 12s all night?

  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 4m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: @ my laptop
Posted

Agree about he 1.5, maybe it was a typo? I'm just repeating what the owner posted, maybe Matty can confirm

  • Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 6m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Vic
Posted

Brb, off to Facebook stalk.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 11m 11d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Think Henz was checking me out all night, each time I turn around he look away real quick! It's ok Henz I dont blame you as I have a nice arse.

  • You've changed man....
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 9m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: 2 Fuchsia Court, Narre Warren. 3805
Posted

Im concerned for jd.

Last seen getting in pazzos ute. Pazzo practically begged henz to drive me home so he could take jd.

Anybody heard from him?

  • Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 6m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Vic
Posted

What can I say Pazz, I like the way your put together.

Next time, wear something tight.

  • Like 1
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 11m 11d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Don't worry Staino, JD is safe, his having Brekky in bed right now.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 9m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Parramatta, NSW
Posted

Must have been a good night for JD if he's only having breakfast now...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...