MexicanBatman G666E Turbo!!! Member 1,008 Member For: 16y 8m 13d Gender: Male Posted 10/03/12 09:19 PM Posted 10/03/12 09:19 PM (edited) I was looking at sh*t at workCheck this massive intercooler, yes it really is a cooler it's about 2.5m x 2.5m with 2 massive industrial fans on the otherside Edited 10/03/12 09:20 PM by MexicanBatman
Pazzo Legacy Donating Member 11,132 Member For: 15y 11m 8d Gender: Male Posted 10/03/12 09:22 PM Posted 10/03/12 09:22 PM How would that go in the G6E Mexican?
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 1d Gender: Male Posted 10/03/12 09:47 PM Posted 10/03/12 09:47 PM Happened to me the other day paulie,, had some random *beep* as my dp
MiKa Legacy Donating Member 4,243 Member For: 20y 1m 9d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, VIC Posted 10/03/12 10:09 PM Posted 10/03/12 10:09 PM wow mika, awesome recommendation on the movie warrior. best movie. bit of a kent though as my brother left the family about 10yrs ago. still a sick movie..anyone that hasnt seen it, get the fk on board.Glad you liked it.. I felt like hitting something after I watched it lol.. Kinda like after I watch fast and furious you have the urge to race everything..... Oh wait, that's every day lol 1
Pazzo Legacy Donating Member 11,132 Member For: 15y 11m 8d Gender: Male Posted 10/03/12 10:15 PM Posted 10/03/12 10:15 PM To me warrior was good, but think I liked the fighter better just for the fact it's based on a true story.
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 1d Gender: Male Posted 10/03/12 10:18 PM Posted 10/03/12 10:18 PM And more half naked guys in it
adie Not pregnant Legacy Donating Member 2,238 Member For: 14y 9m 22d Gender: Female Location: Melbourne Posted 10/03/12 10:28 PM Posted 10/03/12 10:28 PM I was trying to work out wtf was going on - then I saw that someone else's name was next to my picture. Lol. Same thing happened to shy on my Facebook. He turned into a hot chick.
Bigkeels Throbbing Member Legacy Donating Member 594 Member For: 17y 7m 24d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 10/03/12 10:28 PM Posted 10/03/12 10:28 PM Anyone going to heathcote today?
Henz Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag Legacy Donating Member 9,946 Member For: 18y 6m 10d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 10/03/12 10:34 PM Posted 10/03/12 10:34 PM Happened to me the other day paulie,, had some random *beep* as my dpThis happened to me, had a naked guy sitting on a couch tensed up.
STAINLESS again plz You've changed man.... Legacy Donating Member 8,142 Member For: 15y 9m 2d Gender: Male Location: 2 Fuchsia Court, Narre Warren. 3805 Posted 10/03/12 10:54 PM Posted 10/03/12 10:54 PM Whos shotgun in stainless mobile tonight?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now