Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 11m 9d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Nah I'm happy with the T I orded, the GS is just a gloryfied XR8.

  • I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 3d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Pos

  • Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 6m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Vic
Posted

The T.

The Gs looked Horn with the bonnet and front end.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 11m 9d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Would love the bonnet which I might do, after seeing JDs car pic.

  • You've changed man....
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 9m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: 2 Fuchsia Court, Narre Warren. 3805
Posted

*beep* what car you bringin out tonight?

Ill text ya when im leaving and you can just bail wherever you are and come meet me in a secret spot.

Henz is *beep*

Loves the pen*s

I <3 Bananas loves that sh*t.

  • Like 1
  • Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 6m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Vic
Posted

The f*ckin *beep* secret spot is gunna be packed tonight. I think ill bring SRT8

  • Like 1
  • You've changed man....
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 9m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: 2 Fuchsia Court, Narre Warren. 3805
Posted

You suck gangsta cock man.

Who else comin?

Dradie you two comin in secret hwy car #2?

  • Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...