STAINLESS again plz You've changed man.... Legacy Donating Member 8,142 Member For: 15y 9m 14d Gender: Male Location: 2 Fuchsia Court, Narre Warren. 3805 Posted 09/03/12 02:23 AM Posted 09/03/12 02:23 AM (edited) On the money Adam But as true as that is, I was trying to only list important must know things lol. Edited 09/03/12 02:28 AM by STAINOnegger
SLY6T Legacy Donating Member 585 Member For: 19y 2m 9d Gender: Male Location: vic , melb SE Posted 09/03/12 02:34 AM Posted 09/03/12 02:34 AM Is this guy the new king of the hwy? Give me the goss.I need to know who to set my sights on first when mine comes outTUFFST commy the hwy king lmao hahahaDont let the owner read that he might creammmm him self bigtime .lol 1
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 27d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 09/03/12 02:47 AM Posted 09/03/12 02:47 AM 4. Adam doesnt like being called a pooh pooh head.6. Dags sees all.
Shyfrd Turboless Legacy Donating Member 5,992 Member For: 15y 7m 14d Gender: Male Location: Geelong, Victoria Posted 09/03/12 03:00 AM Posted 09/03/12 03:00 AM 11 14 n 16 hahahaha Watch it jd, everyone be lining up next to u now so they claim it......hahahaGenius ben. Good work lol
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 13d Gender: Male Posted 09/03/12 03:16 AM Posted 09/03/12 03:16 AM Havnt seen TUFFST in ages.. Nor TUFFER
STAINLESS again plz You've changed man.... Legacy Donating Member 8,142 Member For: 15y 9m 14d Gender: Male Location: 2 Fuchsia Court, Narre Warren. 3805 Posted 09/03/12 03:36 AM Posted 09/03/12 03:36 AM Whos more tuff?TUFFST or TUFFER? 1
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 15d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 09/03/12 04:01 AM Posted 09/03/12 04:01 AM Ok lot of new *beep* members on here now, but I think 2 of them are Dillz and I CER. Just trying to figure out which ones. Someone must know what's happend to Dillz.
MiKa Legacy Donating Member 4,243 Member For: 20y 1m 20d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, VIC Posted 09/03/12 04:03 AM Posted 09/03/12 04:03 AM Spotted TRA1NR in the Westinghouse... Cant miss that thing now, saw it out the corner of my eye..
TonezXR6T Italian Stig!! Legacy Donating Member 1,096 Member For: 15y 8m 14d Gender: Male Posted 09/03/12 04:05 AM Posted 09/03/12 04:05 AM Frost free Mika 1
Pazzo Legacy Donating Member 11,132 Member For: 15y 11m 19d Gender: Male Posted 09/03/12 04:06 AM Posted 09/03/12 04:06 AM Dillz your back mate, where you been? Just going to put it out there, what the fark is wrong with everyone, to much hating for my liking, and Adie you might be seeing Dre but your not married which for me means your still avaliable in my book. So Dre if I'm around I'm having a crack, as I'm one of these guys that hits on Married,engaged,seeing someone,will even hit on a bird on a club if boyfriend is standing right next to her. So fellas don't leave your girls around me. Haha, as women are always and I mean always looking for something bigger and better. LOL. 2
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now