Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Green Machine
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Are there any places in Melbourne that wash with lambs wool mits instead of sponges? or is that a dream? :B):

  • CNUTOX
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 9m 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Not sure?
Posted

Have not had 1 issue in the 12 months I have been using them. They do a damn fine job.

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 6m 27d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Slip Sliding Away
Posted
Are there any places in Melbourne that wash with lambs wool mits instead of sponges? or is that a dream? :B):

Of course. go to http://www.finalinspection.com.au/

They are the best around and look after your car real well.

I am currently getting my car detailed there and there are photos he has loaded up onto his forum and man it looks good.

You will have to register to view them.

My car is there for 3 days and will post pics when it is done.

Well worth the travel for the great wash and coffee you get there.

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 10m 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne, Victoria
Posted
Are there any places in Melbourne that wash with lambs wool mits instead of sponges? or is that a dream? :B):

yes, final inspection in brunswick.. my car gets washed there weekly....

but they use high quality mircrofiber mits (which you can by off them.. I have my own when I can be assed doing it myself).. better than lambswool :)

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 10m 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne, Victoria
Posted (edited)

lol @ Maximus ... beat me to it!! ps. it must have been your xr I saw there getting detailed as I got a wash yesterday :)

Edited by qikshift
  • You are a dead set goose
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 10m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Top marks to Final Insection. My mate had his modded Audi TT rubbed before he sold it. It cost him like $300 or so but it was definaltey worth it. I didn't believe it was his car when it was done. A mirror finish!

  • Green Machine
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted (edited)
Of course. go to http://www.finalinspection.com.au/

They are the best around and look after your car real well.

I am currently getting my car detailed there and there are photos he has loaded up onto his forum and man it looks good.

You will have to register to view them.

My car is there for 3 days and will post pics when it is done.

Well worth the travel for the great wash and coffee you get there.

yes, final inspection in brunswick.. my car gets washed there weekly....

but they use high quality mircrofiber mits (which you can by off them.. I have my own when I can be assed doing it myself).. better than lambswool :)

lol thanks guys for the dual response! ill have to give em a go :blink:

there website looks sweet and prices look great :blush:

Edited by THRU5T
  • Three pedals are better then two..
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 4m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted (edited)

I never had any problems with the one in Blackburn, Magic Hands that is.

Edited by Dillz
  • Green Machine
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

That looks amazing! :spoton:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...