Maximus Member 1,627 Member For: 19y 6m 29d Gender: Male Location: Slip Sliding Away Posted 24/07/08 09:47 AM Posted 24/07/08 09:47 AM lol @ Maximus ... beat me to it!! ps. it must have been your xr I saw there getting detailed as I got a wash yesterday Yep, Sure was. Its in for a Stage 2 and 3 coats of Zymol Royale (requires 3 das to fully cure) as it was free with any stage 2 or 3 this month.At $188 for the Royale I wouldn't probably pay to get that ontop of the Stage 2 but I couldn't say no for the price.Here is a pic after the first coat. No Photoshopping except for the banner.I cant wait to see it completed tomorrow.
XRSCAR Member 414 Member For: 18y 8m Gender: Male Location: FTG, Victoria Posted 24/07/08 09:46 PM Posted 24/07/08 09:46 PM so mmmm anybody heading out tonight?
Guest Saywhat Guests Posted 24/07/08 10:15 PM Posted 24/07/08 10:15 PM I will be for sure. havent planned to meet anywhere but I still need to give the thing a good run with the new tune.
R-SPEC You are a dead set goose Legacy Donating Member 3,968 Member For: 20y 10m 9d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 24/07/08 11:37 PM Posted 24/07/08 11:37 PM I'm heading in to see my Cats rape some birds at the G.Have fun tonight, there'll be plenty of copper action tonight after all the sh*t in sydney...
THRU5T Green Machine Legacy Donating Member 331 Member For: 20y 7d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 25/07/08 01:57 AM Posted 25/07/08 01:57 AM It looks amazing!
THRU5T Green Machine Legacy Donating Member 331 Member For: 20y 7d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 25/07/08 01:58 AM Posted 25/07/08 01:58 AM What happened in Sydney?I might be out 2nite
qikshift Member 518 Member For: 19y 10m 25d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, Victoria Posted 25/07/08 02:20 AM Posted 25/07/08 02:20 AM nice work mate looks tops!! they no their stuff, im going back there for a stage 1 to keep it looking nice once winter is over (wish they were running that deal when I got mine done hehe)
Maximus Member 1,627 Member For: 19y 6m 29d Gender: Male Location: Slip Sliding Away Posted 25/07/08 02:36 AM Posted 25/07/08 02:36 AM I9 was going to go down to docklands for some photos and a feed but the wife put the kybosh on that.Instead seeing Batman and a feed down at Knox.
Maximus Member 1,627 Member For: 19y 6m 29d Gender: Male Location: Slip Sliding Away Posted 25/07/08 02:38 AM Posted 25/07/08 02:38 AM I will see how this Stage 2 goes. Apparently with the car parked mostly undercover it should be good for a full year of protection.I will see in a few months how its looking but as long as I get it washed there it should be fine.Maybe we should organise a Sunday cruise when the weather fines up and finish up there for a wash and a feed???
qikshift Member 518 Member For: 19y 10m 25d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, Victoria Posted 25/07/08 02:47 AM Posted 25/07/08 02:47 AM I think with your colour you should be fine mate, mine is parked under cover and I wash it 1-2 times a week either by myself using their products or just have them do it.... I just want it looking its best come summer heheheh sounds like a plan re: Cruise , wash/feed.... although it might ned up looking like this Final Inspection -> CRUISE -> Final Inspection (to wash of cruise grime) + feed hahah
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now