TonezXR6T Italian Stig!! Legacy Donating Member 1,096 Member For: 15y 8m 13d Gender: Male Posted 03/10/11 02:21 AM Posted 03/10/11 02:21 AM This guy must be loony tune and the body kit come on spray it at least :s that's Expensive Daewoo drivers are for pissa 1
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 12d Gender: Male Posted 03/10/11 02:38 AM Posted 03/10/11 02:38 AM pm me also tra1nr
TRA1NR Pitlane Member Legacy Donating Member 2,886 Member For: 19y 5m 9d Gender: Male Location: Pakenham, Victoria Posted 03/10/11 02:41 AM Posted 03/10/11 02:41 AM pm me also tra1nrHey Mate, Just waiting for the artist's approval before I make a thread about it.
MiKa Legacy Donating Member 4,243 Member For: 20y 1m 19d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, VIC Posted 03/10/11 03:54 AM Posted 03/10/11 03:54 AM Good, cheap tyres in 235/45/17" anyone? (good n cheap, shouldn't be in the same sentence I know, but theres gotta be something?) There just for the ceptors I bought, so I don't want spend too much..
TRA1NR Pitlane Member Legacy Donating Member 2,886 Member For: 19y 5m 9d Gender: Male Location: Pakenham, Victoria Posted 03/10/11 04:50 AM Posted 03/10/11 04:50 AM Hey Mate,Just waiting for the artist's approval before I make a thread about it.Hey Guys,Here is a link to the thread about the pic in my signature, including a link to the artists website.http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/topic/77174-g6et-digital-painting/Cheers,Daniel.
Henz Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag Legacy Donating Member 9,946 Member For: 18y 6m 20d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 03/10/11 05:18 AM Posted 03/10/11 05:18 AM Good, cheap tyres in 235/45/17" anyone? (good n cheap, shouldn't be in the same sentence I know, but theres gotta be something?) There just for the ceptors I bought, so I don't want spend too much..Most cheapies are $100 fitted. I brought a set to clear a canary and in the wet there not to bad. Forget about it in the dry but I wasn't expecting anthing from them.
STAINLESS again plz You've changed man.... Legacy Donating Member 8,142 Member For: 15y 9m 13d Gender: Male Location: 2 Fuchsia Court, Narre Warren. 3805 Posted 03/10/11 07:09 AM Posted 03/10/11 07:09 AM hi.what day is this fridays arthurs seat cruise?thanks.-Benji
Henz Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag Legacy Donating Member 9,946 Member For: 18y 6m 20d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 03/10/11 07:12 AM Posted 03/10/11 07:12 AM (edited) Just for youThis next fridays arthurs seat cruise?Date 16th OctoberStainlessPhearedHeheFor the rest of us it's this friday Edited 03/10/11 07:13 AM by Henz
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 14d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 03/10/11 07:18 AM Posted 03/10/11 07:18 AM Lol have fun staino..
Henz Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag Legacy Donating Member 9,946 Member For: 18y 6m 20d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 03/10/11 07:19 AM Posted 03/10/11 07:19 AM Odds of that list taking off?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now