Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Cruise Whore
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 21y 1m 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Hiya Guys,

I've put Mr Turbo's and my posts about the Marysville Lake Mountain cruise in a new thread to make it easier to see, thanks Adam, so that you can indicate if you are interested in coming along on the cruise, as described by Mr Turbo, sometime in April.

Here's the link

http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/index.ph...ndpost&p=362163

  • Cruise Whore
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 21y 1m 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Hiya guys,

I thought I would post up my ideas for a calendar of cruises (that are separate to the established annual ones) to guage level of interest to see which ones forum members want to volunteer (who usually know the route they're suggesting) to come up with further details on a route. Please also suggest possible months that you think would suit the route (now that does sound rude again :laughing: )

- Wilsons Prom Cruise 1 day (done :spoton: )

5 Feb 2006

- Melbourne Beach to Bush Cruise 1 day (done :spoton: )

19 Mar 2006

- Marysville Lake Mountain Cruise 1 day (route proposed by Mr Turbo)

April?

- Great Ocean Road Cruise 1 or 2 day (2 day if over-night at Nelson or Port Campbell or Port Fairy)

- Combined VIC/SA Cruise - Limestone Coast 3 day (over-night at Beachport)

- Grampians Cruise 1 or 2 day (2 day if over-night at Halls Gap)

- Round Tasmania in 3 days (Fri night sail there, 3 days driving - Burnie/Devonport - Launceston - east coast - Hobart - Queenstown - Burnie/Devonport, Mon night sail back)

- Alpine Road Mt Beauty-Falls Creek or Mt Buller or Mt Hotham - Dinner Plain 1 day

Any other ideas for cruises guys?

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 8m 9d
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

not to keen about the 2 day cruises especiall with all you guys lusting over my cute little body. :laughing:

  • Seriously Flukey Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 6m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted
not to keen about the 2 day cruises especiall with all you guys lusting over my cute little body. :laughing:

:spoton:

  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 7m 26d
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

It may not exactly be a cruise but is anyone interested in holding photo shoot sessions?

With our Ts lined up at Elwood Park near beach it looked awesome. I've been asked multiple times were we trying for a rainbow effect, almost worked out that way..

PM me if your interested as some thoughts I had about utilising a photo shoot (apart from seeing our rides with other Ts and to do what we like with em) were too:

* Turn photo's into a calendar

* Picture Posters

* etc...

Shoot me some ideas.. or discuss :crybaby:

  • CNUTOX
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 8m 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Not sure?
Posted

Gentlegerms.

I was chatting to Craig the other day. I want to get you guys up here for a BBQ lunch/big piss up and drag racing.

I was thinking............. :banghead: that hurts.

Saturday 22nd april, whoever is coming can meet in Melb for a cruise up here to Bendigo. Arriving about 1pm. BBQ lunch, as per usual, bring a dish/drinks and I'll cook it.

Sunday morning head out to Heathcote raceway and have some fun, legally!

Accomodation is available at a place 1km from my house, they also offer discounts to groups and advertise on the Heathcote park website.

WADDYA think??

  • Here since the start...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 5m 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria
Posted

Sounds good Marcus.

Work out the details and post them up.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 8m 9d
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted
not to keen about the 2 day cruises especiall with all you guys lusting over my cute little body. :gooff:

:spit:

Come on luke I`ve seen the way you look at me, that is definately lust in your eyes (could also mean u want to kill me)but I told you I only like women.I suppose when your nervous it can sometimes make you want to puke LOL

  • Site protagonist
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 4m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: At the lights, waiting for you.
Posted
It may not exactly be a cruise but is anyone interested in holding photo shoot sessions?

With our Ts lined up at Elwood Park near beach it looked awesome. I've been asked multiple times were we trying for a rainbow effect, almost worked out that way..

PM me if your interested as some thoughts I had about utilising a photo shoot (apart from seeing our rides with other Ts and to do what we like with em) were too:

* Turn photo's into a calendar

* Picture Posters

* etc...

Shoot me some ideas.. or discuss  :laughing:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm interested in being involved in having a few pics taken. I can be available most times, just need a little notice. :msm:

Geea. :msm:

  • Next stage, to the Pub in 10 seconds
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 1m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Berwick Victoria
Posted

Im with Craig ... but might be a good idea to start a new thread about this?

How about the idea of having all of our T's lined up in the main straight of the F1 track with all the stands in the back ground. :blush:

Rob...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...