bossmang FREAKY Legacy Donating Member 12,441 Member For: 16y 9m 12d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 02/11/12 11:47 AM Posted 02/11/12 11:47 AM yes jet I got a good ol lol at the txtshavnt shown the missus the apple one yet, hope she gets a giggle outa it. Oh gawd, now you sound all soppy and omoh...If you're happy then I'm happy mate lol didnt mean to sound soppy.im happycheers patps I need shocks
_Velocity_ Legacy Donating Member 2,768 Member For: 15y 5m 12d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 02/11/12 12:39 PM Posted 02/11/12 12:39 PM (edited) Congrats Glouva. 9.9@138! Edited 02/11/12 12:42 PM by _Velocity_ 1
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 12d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 02/11/12 12:50 PM Posted 02/11/12 12:50 PM nice work
Paulie2256 Legacy Donating Member 7,441 Member For: 17y 10m 16d Gender: Male Location: SE Melbourne Posted 02/11/12 12:54 PM Posted 02/11/12 12:54 PM congrats et 11.3 1
nick d Legacy Donating Member 1,594 Member For: 16y 2m 22d Gender: Male Location: Melb Posted 02/11/12 01:42 PM Posted 02/11/12 01:42 PM Was calder on tonight?Congrats boys very good numbers.I suppose some are out tonight?
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 6d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 02/11/12 09:37 PM Posted 02/11/12 09:37 PM Et's time is very impressive like jack's I mean for the mph they are hooking arse like all hell Needed a good stalled ba to get the 11.0-10.99's for the 124/5mph usually zf powered takes a few more mph to get there
SLY6T Legacy Donating Member 585 Member For: 19y 2m 6d Gender: Male Location: vic , melb SE Posted 02/11/12 09:45 PM Posted 02/11/12 09:45 PM Any one going to the PRO FLOW fab dyno day today... meant to be awesome... might head down after work around 1
Paulie2256 Legacy Donating Member 7,441 Member For: 17y 10m 16d Gender: Male Location: SE Melbourne Posted 02/11/12 09:49 PM Posted 02/11/12 09:49 PM What time?
SLY6T Legacy Donating Member 585 Member For: 19y 2m 6d Gender: Male Location: vic , melb SE Posted 02/11/12 09:54 PM Posted 02/11/12 09:54 PM Fb page said 10am till late ... plus having a live video stream.. pretty cool I reckon for people not there. Judging by last years fullboost vids there will be some tuff high hp cars.
MiKa Legacy Donating Member 4,243 Member For: 20y 1m 17d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, VIC Posted 02/11/12 10:03 PM Posted 02/11/12 10:03 PM That place is like 5 mins away from me, I'll prob go check it out..
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now