Pazzo Legacy Donating Member 11,132 Member For: 15y 11m 9d Gender: Male Posted 25/05/12 07:03 AM Posted 25/05/12 07:03 AM Mate of mine has an RS, lives an hour South of Geelong near the Ocean Road. He's done an AWD conversion, I'd have to say that's the best mod you can do for them.. Wow it handles amazing now. He's running about 230awkw which is more than enough just torque steers everywhere. He's done a few track days and apparently laps quicker than a V8 supercar, not sure if it's true or not.That would be 1 expensive mod the awd conversion. In the UK they have heaps of mods for them I'm sure Nizpro could work there magic on 1 aswell. 1
STAINLESS again plz You've changed man.... Legacy Donating Member 8,142 Member For: 15y 9m 4d Gender: Male Location: 2 Fuchsia Court, Narre Warren. 3805 Posted 25/05/12 07:10 AM Posted 25/05/12 07:10 AM I like this song 1
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 6d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 25/05/12 07:13 AM Posted 25/05/12 07:13 AM why all the steps?could you not just put one piece slanted back, easier and quicker innit
Mura Back Again.. Legacy Donating Member 281 Member For: 16y 24d Gender: Male Location: Geelong, Victoria Posted 25/05/12 07:16 AM Posted 25/05/12 07:16 AM I'd be surprised about the super car thingJust read on the net a stock Focus RS is quicker than a Aston Martin DB7 GT around Hockenheim Short. So who knows, I'm just going by what he's said. It's the quickest car around corners I've ever been in.
STAINLESS again plz You've changed man.... Legacy Donating Member 8,142 Member For: 15y 9m 4d Gender: Male Location: 2 Fuchsia Court, Narre Warren. 3805 Posted 25/05/12 07:19 AM Posted 25/05/12 07:19 AM why all the steps?could you not just put one piece slanted back, easier and quicker innitthen it would look ordinary and I wouldnt make videos and post for you to fap overlong live agwbabr
Mura Back Again.. Legacy Donating Member 281 Member For: 16y 24d Gender: Male Location: Geelong, Victoria Posted 25/05/12 07:24 AM Posted 25/05/12 07:24 AM Or buy a Scirocco R Paz, sexier looking and just as quick
MAXout Member 458 Member For: 14y 8m 7d Gender: Female Location: Melbourne, VIC Posted 25/05/12 07:25 AM Posted 25/05/12 07:25 AM I just spotted pazz!Except, Pazz would option for Kinetic. 1
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 5d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 25/05/12 07:26 AM Posted 25/05/12 07:26 AM Ain't performance more important? Especially due to the fact that you have to look pretty hard to see it anyway..
TonezXR6T Italian Stig!! Legacy Donating Member 1,096 Member For: 15y 8m 4d Gender: Male Posted 25/05/12 07:37 AM Posted 25/05/12 07:37 AM pazzo might buy one as well sell the turbo
Mura Back Again.. Legacy Donating Member 281 Member For: 16y 24d Gender: Male Location: Geelong, Victoria Posted 25/05/12 07:38 AM Posted 25/05/12 07:38 AM Ain't performance more important?Is performance that important to you..? Wouldn't you rather something that looked a lot nicer with a bit less performance? 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now