Glouva1 Legacy Donating Member 654 Member For: 15y 2m 29d Gender: Male Location: Surrey Hills, Melbourne Posted 24/05/12 09:10 PM Posted 24/05/12 09:10 PM U just bought that Ute Pazz but the RS r fn awesome. I would buy one in a heartbeat if I did not invest in mine. Great fun around corners compared to our barges, but I reckon I'll catch u down the straight until we have to brake then I'd be in deep sh!t.
STAINLESS again plz You've changed man.... Legacy Donating Member 8,142 Member For: 15y 9m 6d Gender: Male Location: 2 Fuchsia Court, Narre Warren. 3805 Posted 24/05/12 09:15 PM Posted 24/05/12 09:15 PM Sounds dodgy. So I put $17k cash in an envelope amd posted it to himIn nigeria 1
Glouva1 Legacy Donating Member 654 Member For: 15y 2m 29d Gender: Male Location: Surrey Hills, Melbourne Posted 24/05/12 09:17 PM Posted 24/05/12 09:17 PM Use monolopy money then it will be a fair trade. 2
xr6t_ute Legacy Donating Member 2,281 Member For: 19y 3m 8d Gender: Male Location: south east suburbs Posted 24/05/12 10:19 PM Posted 24/05/12 10:19 PM Tony whats your mates deal? duz10I just got email from him he said $17000 plus shipping as car is now in Newcastle and he is in the army overseasHes either nuts or a I <3 Bananas scamming turd. Or new owner is a I <3 Bananas scamming turd.Get him on here to clear this up.Far out that's cheap... Too cheap.. Maybe the motors hurt
tonyv EPC Member Legacy Donating Member 1,598 Member For: 17y 10m Gender: Male Posted 24/05/12 10:33 PM Posted 24/05/12 10:33 PM Could b hacked . ill call him later 1
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 8d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 24/05/12 10:35 PM Posted 24/05/12 10:35 PM +1 for hacked,
tonyv EPC Member Legacy Donating Member 1,598 Member For: 17y 10m Gender: Male Posted 24/05/12 10:39 PM Posted 24/05/12 10:39 PM Yea definitely hacked. just spoke to shanan . Its fake and hes contacted ebay and the police . Whatever u do don't put any money down
bossmang FREAKY Legacy Donating Member 12,441 Member For: 16y 9m 8d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 24/05/12 10:43 PM Posted 24/05/12 10:43 PM FF I have it on my stock exhaust in the garage as I have a full exhaust now.ahh I seeFf I have a cat for you.. 3x5x5will keep it in mind when I come to itNah just don't drive it much to be honestasif! what do you drive then for daily? have you got a work car then snapper?Yea definitely hacked. just spoke to shanan . Its fake and hes contacted ebay and the police . Whatever u do don't put any money downlol out of all the cars every posted on the net, someone hacked a 40K worked falcon?
STAINLESS again plz You've changed man.... Legacy Donating Member 8,142 Member For: 15y 9m 6d Gender: Male Location: 2 Fuchsia Court, Narre Warren. 3805 Posted 24/05/12 10:45 PM Posted 24/05/12 10:45 PM Cool as tony. Glad its cleared up. Your mates not a scammer lol. Now to find the postman with my $17k 2
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 19d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 24/05/12 10:47 PM Posted 24/05/12 10:47 PM
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now