Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 11m 16d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

I left Nth Melb 45 mins ago and only just hit Burke Rd exit on monash because everyone is scared to go faster than 40kmh. But it is pissing down, barely see the lines on the rd.

  • New Member
  • Member For: 15y 6m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

I left Nth Melb 45 mins ago and only just hit Burke Rd exit on monash because everyone is scared to go faster than 40kmh. But it is pissing down, barely see the lines on the rd.

Can't wait to leave North Melbourne at 5 then ... sh*t

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 11m 16d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Farkin love it, it's will be on carsales this weekend if any one intrested.

  • New Member
  • Member For: 15y 6m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

I use the eastern but getting across the carlton/collingwood will be just as bad. Kicking the tail out always keeps cars away though :)

For the money I'd probably go a Golf R or a Scirocco R but those RS' are a great looking car and definitely stand out in a crowd.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 3m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Surrey Hills, Melbourne
Posted

I left Nth Melb 45 mins ago and only just hit Burke Rd exit on monash because everyone is scared to go faster than 40kmh. But it is pissing down, barely see the lines on the rd.

I left Yarravile or Burke rd at same time. Couldn't cu thru rain anyway Pazz
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 11m 16d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Selling your car already pazzo? Whys that?

If it sells it sells if it don't it don't Bradles, test drove the RS just liked it and think its a great little package. If the ute sells bonus if it don't I won't cry about it, as no rush.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...