TonezXR6T Italian Stig!! Legacy Donating Member 1,096 Member For: 15y 8m 10d Gender: Male Posted 18/03/12 11:42 PM Posted 18/03/12 11:42 PM I reckon has to be the to Wog boys in the new fg if you got my drift :rallee: 1
Kv! Legacy Donating Member 1,132 Member For: 16y 7m 21d Gender: Male Location: Eastern Suburbs, Melbourne Posted 19/03/12 02:09 AM Posted 19/03/12 02:09 AM Nice Pazz, what colour ?
Pazzo Legacy Donating Member 11,132 Member For: 15y 11m 15d Gender: Male Posted 19/03/12 02:18 AM Posted 19/03/12 02:18 AM Kenetic blue KV, orded another grill for the bumper to give to stainless to try and make it look a little better. But my brother inlaw has the new G6E, and was thinking about doing a whole bumper change with with the chrome grill and those nice spotties they run. Will send a pick to you of G6E front.
Kv! Legacy Donating Member 1,132 Member For: 16y 7m 21d Gender: Male Location: Eastern Suburbs, Melbourne Posted 19/03/12 02:44 AM Posted 19/03/12 02:44 AM Nice Pazz, mods first week or what?
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 9d Gender: Male Posted 19/03/12 02:45 AM Posted 19/03/12 02:45 AM Secret
Pazzo Legacy Donating Member 11,132 Member For: 15y 11m 15d Gender: Male Posted 19/03/12 02:58 AM Posted 19/03/12 02:58 AM KV Freeze pointed out there is a Atomic engine for sale in classifieds, looks very tempting for price.
STAINLESS again plz You've changed man.... Legacy Donating Member 8,142 Member For: 15y 9m 10d Gender: Male Location: 2 Fuchsia Court, Narre Warren. 3805 Posted 19/03/12 03:04 AM Posted 19/03/12 03:04 AM Dreamer
MAXout Member 458 Member For: 14y 8m 13d Gender: Female Location: Melbourne, VIC Posted 19/03/12 03:13 AM Posted 19/03/12 03:13 AM (edited) feeling better max?Yeah, sort of. I could still use a cuddle though. Come give me one Adie. I got some good news today in Tafe, Scored 14.5 out of 15 on a test I did last week. Max is in the car, pazz will get hard.Fixed!Lol Freeze. Pazz is a big boy... But I am skeptical that he could satisfy my needs, so I may still need the porn. On another note, why am I ignored by most people all of a sudden? What did I do!?! Edited 19/03/12 03:14 AM by MAXout
STAINLESS again plz You've changed man.... Legacy Donating Member 8,142 Member For: 15y 9m 10d Gender: Male Location: 2 Fuchsia Court, Narre Warren. 3805 Posted 19/03/12 03:16 AM Posted 19/03/12 03:16 AM You off your meds MAXout? 1
Paulie2256 Legacy Donating Member 7,441 Member For: 17y 10m 15d Gender: Male Location: SE Melbourne Posted 19/03/12 03:18 AM Posted 19/03/12 03:18 AM Yeah WTF.. that I did not expect.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now