wados Member 617 Member For: 21y 11m 15d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 17/03/05 06:27 AM Posted 17/03/05 06:27 AM concrete/paveing
andyturbo Member 500 Member For: 22y 6m 17d Gender: Male Posted 17/03/05 06:43 AM Posted 17/03/05 06:43 AM mcdonalds worker earning 8.60 an hour
fordboy1981 Legacy Donating Member 2,076 Member For: 23y 8m 14d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, Vic Posted 17/03/05 06:48 AM Posted 17/03/05 06:48 AM business man...of sorts...Dave.
ktford FORD FORD FORD Legacy Donating Member 9,390 Member For: 23y 6m 15d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side Posted 17/03/05 06:51 AM Posted 17/03/05 06:51 AM Real estate Hi Scotty! Good honest occupation, unlike all these IT wowsers.Scotty
xr6 typhoon Good for nothing member Legacy Donating Member 619 Member For: 22y 3m 7d Location: Sydney Posted 17/03/05 06:56 AM Posted 17/03/05 06:56 AM subcontractor in waste industry or garbo, or as the ladies no it, a garbologist!
God666 Complete Bastard Legacy Donating Member 1,123 Member For: 22y 9m 28d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 17/03/05 07:30 AM Posted 17/03/05 07:30 AM Pimp...My other job is as a project manager.No, Scotty is not one of my girls (or customer).
citric acid xr6t Legacy Donating Member 449 Member For: 23y 5m 2d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 17/03/05 07:42 AM Posted 17/03/05 07:42 AM State Service Manager for a multinational IT company. My job title is Senior Service Manager I am not sure if they refer to me as this because of my age, bald and grey head or for the length of time I have been with the company 27 years this year whew.Whos an IT wowser Scotty???
mbjunior99 Member 4,359 Member For: 23y 9m 9d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 17/03/05 07:58 AM Posted 17/03/05 07:58 AM Real estate Hi Scotty! <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Good honest occupation, unlike all these IT wowsers.Scotty<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Good honest occupation??? :lol: :lol: :lol:
JB Forum Superhero Legacy Donating Member 3,109 Member For: 22y 10m 5d Location: Eastern Suburbs of Mexico Posted 17/03/05 08:11 AM Posted 17/03/05 08:11 AM Ok I will come clean...Superhero by night..... During the day well, I have just resigned and left a global confectionery company, my background is fmcg, and after a couple of weeks holiday I will be working for Mattel as a National Associate Manager
aniken I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it Legacy Donating Member 4,316 Member For: 23y 9m 12d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, south west Posted 17/03/05 08:40 AM Posted 17/03/05 08:40 AM I have just resigned and left a global confectionery company, my background is fmcg, and after a couple of weeks holiday I will be working for Mattel as a National Associate Manager So, you've gone from lollies to toys... whatever could be next?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now