Guest TRACK Guests Posted 11/01/05 02:19 PM Posted 11/01/05 02:19 PM Name: RodAge: 33Sex: When possibleLocation: Sydney South (Engadine)Occupation: Civil Engineer - General Manager of a private company that does railway line maintenance. We are the people who make your tracks smooth and straight. Before you say it, we've got the gear, the Government hasn't got the money!!Married: Yes, 2 daughters (3.75yrs & 4 months)Current Ride: HgAg 03 XR6T, 03 Mazda 6, 88 GQ Patrol, Arrow AX6 Rotax (possibly the most fun you can have with your clothes on!)
KEN 24T Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky Member 7,371 Member For: 23y 3m 9d Gender: Male Location: The Shire, Middle Earth Posted 11/01/05 10:06 PM Posted 11/01/05 10:06 PM Job: Chef, cleaner, accountant, nurse, gardener, counsellor, mediator, referee, chauffeur. car washer, interior decorator, presents co-ordinator, events supervisor, self esteem booster, lover always save the best till last, and finally I manage to fit in working as a Customer Service Consultant (Bank Teller) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>You forgot:HandbrakeFun-PoliceLaxative(I'm in soooo much trouble now ...)
ktford FORD FORD FORD Legacy Donating Member 9,390 Member For: 23y 6m 22d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side Posted 12/01/05 02:56 AM Posted 12/01/05 02:56 AM Name: Leanne-Lea Age: I'm told your only as old as the man you feel (Did I word that right)Location: Hobbit householdMarried: Yes to Ken (do you all feel sorry for me)Kids: Two sons, sorry three including adopted son Voy.Current drive: Preciousss if I can get hold of it. Otherwise Toyota corolla Hatch.Job: Chef, cleaner, accountant, nurse, gardener, counsellor, mediator, referee, chauffeur. car washer, interior decorator, presents co-ordinator, events supervisor, self esteem booster, lover always save the best till last, and finally I manage to fit in working as a Customer Service Consultant (Bank Teller) God I'm good, and I live with Ken, there must be an award for that Gee Lee,it must feel like some reward to come home to I.T. after working all day, to find I.T. in the same state as when you left I.T. in the morning, namely grotesque. :lol: Scotty
stardust Member 537 Member For: 22y 2m 26d Location: Brisbane Posted 12/01/05 09:22 AM Posted 12/01/05 09:22 AM Customer Service Consultant (Bank Teller) God I'm good, and I live with Ken, there must be an award for thatGee the same as our household, My names Ken and my wife works in the bank too.Ken
SWMBO Member 114 Member For: 21y 9m 25d Posted 12/01/05 09:37 AM Posted 12/01/05 09:37 AM Customer Service Consultant (Bank Teller) God I'm good, and I live with Ken, there must be an award for thatGee the same as our household, My names Ken and my wife works in the bank too.Ken<{POST_SNAPBACK}> Which Bank
stardust Member 537 Member For: 22y 2m 26d Location: Brisbane Posted 12/01/05 09:43 AM Posted 12/01/05 09:43 AM Not that bank Westpac Ken
SWMBO Member 114 Member For: 21y 9m 25d Posted 12/01/05 09:47 AM Posted 12/01/05 09:47 AM Not that bank Westpac Ken<{POST_SNAPBACK}>ANZ Bank
Andrew50 Member 75 Member For: 21y 9m 7d Posted 12/01/05 11:21 AM Posted 12/01/05 11:21 AM sh*t!!Looking at all your ages I must the oldest bas*ard on this forum!! Ok, I'm a Shift Supervisor working a 12 hour rotating shift with a cement manufacturing company in Victoria (that means I get my hands and whatever dirty for a living). The "T" is my first big performance car and makes me feel half my age!Andrew50 (the 50 should now be obvious!)
Blonk Iconoclast Legacy Donating Member 4,330 Member For: 22y 12d Gender: Male Location: CH Posted 12/01/05 11:31 AM Posted 12/01/05 11:31 AM sh*t!!Looking at all your ages I must the oldest bas*ard on this forum!! Ok, I'm a Shift Supervisor working a 12 hour rotating shift with a cement manufacturing company in Victoria (that means I get my hands and whatever dirty for a living). The "T" is my first big performance car and makes me feel half my age!Andrew50 (the 50 should now be obvious!)Do people really live that long?????
Andrew50 Member 75 Member For: 21y 9m 7d Posted 12/01/05 11:39 AM Posted 12/01/05 11:39 AM Yeh, they do Blonk!But you know what they say about old fords? Same with old ford drivers! They never die, just get faster! At the moment my missus says that I'm only as old as the woman I'm sleeping with and the car I'm driving, and both are a hell of a lot younger than me!!Gotta just hang on to my licence and behave more!Andrew50
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now