Whats Everyone Do For A Crust?

Guest DZ.

• TEAM BA
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 5m 10d
I actually am not sure of my job description anymore, but I do piss a lot of people off, I also make a lot of people really happy....

And I build Shiyte

ahhh so you work for holden?

• Member For: 19y 6m 3d

me - Services Manager Construction, look after mechanical/ elec/ telecommunications/ hydraulics/ lifts etc etc all the smart stuff. long hours/stress but cash makes it worth it.

Part time inventor - trying to invent a device that predicts the future powerball and lotto numbers and SWMBO moods. I'll keep you posted.

• Forum Superhero
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 5m 21d
I have just resigned and left a global confectionery company, my background is fmcg, and after a couple of weeks holiday I will be working for Mattel as a National Associate Manager :spoton:

So, you've gone from lollies to toys... whatever could be next?

:blush:

• Member For: 20y 9m 27d

As with most people around here I used to be a Network Administrator.

That lasted for about 7 years now I've been pulled to the dark side to work with family.

So now I"m in the printing industry and part of the cherry to get me to work here was to buy me a new XRT ute. Sweeeeeeet :spoton:

• WASP GT
  • Member For: 21y 6m 28d

I'm a company director of SA based, design, web development and hosting company CDAA. My job is to bite off more than I can chew and then chew like hell!!

At Night a moderate another Ford based forum.

Normally have an XR Falcon as a company vehicle, but thought I would try something different for a change I.e. mid life crises.

Colville

Edited by CDAA

• 570Nm @1800rpm
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 7m 26d

Recent graduate from university. Now working for local government here in WA as a Network/System Administrator looking after a small to medium LAN and at the same time provide Support at all levels for all users.

Big learning experience!! :spoton:

Edited by XtRmn8

• Member For: 19y 3m 29d

Project Manager in Civil Engineering. Yeah, boring as sh*t but it got me my new T and it is an absolute joy driving it to and from work, which more than makes up for it. Now all my work colleuges want one as well when I take them for a spin...even the SS/HSV boys...