Dr Z Member 378 Member For: 22y 7m 12d Posted 25/06/04 12:19 PM Posted 25/06/04 12:19 PM Except for any last minute work (flying overseas) or martial arts (tournament/grading) changes, then SWMBO and I would love to join the cruise.Safe and happy driving...Dr Z.
KrasH Bloody Orange Team (BOT) Legacy Donating Member 872 Member For: 23y 3m 11d Gender: Male Location: Canberra, Australia Posted 27/06/04 01:19 AM Posted 27/06/04 01:19 AM (edited) I'll be up for the cruise. etc I may be a 1 or 2 dayer. Don't worry about my accommodation I may scrounge some free accomodation from a relo or just take a tent to the usual camping ground I go to EDIT:Doh... I can't go to the cruise.... Just saw the date and it coincides with an ACT Gamer Network Lan at some Gamming expo here in Canberra... doh.. I may rock up on the sunday though, if my gaming isn't up to scratch... Put me down as a maybe, but most likely a no go for now :( I really want to drive the clyde again .... Edited 27/06/04 01:23 AM by KrasH
KEN 24T Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky Member 7,371 Member For: 23y 3m 3d Gender: Male Location: The Shire, Middle Earth Posted 27/06/04 01:56 AM Posted 27/06/04 01:56 AM She is keen to dance up a storm again. God bless her, I say! :o :tosser:
XRSEX EVO 9 SUPPORTER Member 556 Member For: 23y 6m 5d Location: NO CAPA EDIT REQUIRED HERE! Posted 27/06/04 01:56 AM Posted 27/06/04 01:56 AM Jeff,Christine and I should be a goer for this one. Will confirm with you in the next couple of days.More than likely we will miss the obs rally, as she works till 2 on a saturday, but will meet up at the bowlo for the finish. She is keen to dance up a storm again.Well, Maybe I should leave ZENA at home. I dont think the dance floor can handle 2 Party animals. :tosser: (Only Joking).Dont forget to bring your Air guitar, the one you bought of E bay.
ms700 Moderating Team 10,170 Member For: 23y 8m 2d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 27/06/04 07:45 AM Posted 27/06/04 07:45 AM Me and Kirsty are in! But we will not need accommodation, we will stay at our own love shack at Merry Beach that night.
Slymeat Team Kickass Legacy Donating Member 1,926 Member For: 22y 8m 6d Gender: Male Location: Albion Park, NSW Posted 27/06/04 08:09 AM Posted 27/06/04 08:09 AM I've got a 5 year old, and a baby.... All in one room 2 beds and a cot, just have to check my roster when it comes out next week to see if I'm off hope so I'll be up for a birthday to.......
Cro Flower Power Legacy Donating Member 6,114 Member For: 23y 11m 23d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 27/06/04 12:17 PM Posted 27/06/04 12:17 PM Unless my God-Daughters birthday party is on that weekend we are go-ers.RJS has kindly offered to drive me and Marianne. I will be sure after this weekend comming.
DBOSS Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car Member 3,918 Member For: 23y 3m 11d Location: D SHIRE! Posted 28/06/04 08:33 AM Posted 28/06/04 08:33 AM G'day Jeff,Adel and myself are confirmed but could you please and Frank and Janet to the list,they had the AU XR 6 on the Hunter cruise but should have a XR6T ute by then C YA JEFF
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 14d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 28/06/04 09:44 AM Posted 28/06/04 09:44 AM JeffPlease add the WhiteTee and Miss Vicki. This is only so that the other dancing girls have some moral support :lol: ( This may well be a contradiction in terms )Anyway should be another belter. Looks like we will get the early start late finish this time. Have been bloody spoilt with the last few cruises.CheersWT
CJF077 The Noble Leader Administrator 4,792 Member For: 23y 11m 21d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Australia Posted 28/06/04 11:11 AM Posted 28/06/04 11:11 AM Count me in for sure, possibly my sister, and boyfriend as well... for that weekend! Im going 100% will be an awesome weekend!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now