Guest cul08r Guests Posted 31/05/04 10:58 PM Posted 31/05/04 10:58 PM Like the idea. Allow for a bigger time to do the rally though IMO, and make it heaps of getting in and out of the car queastions for the ladies (navs) so they are all worn out and dont party like they did on the Hunter Weekend.15/16 Aug sounds best to me...Andrew
XRSEX EVO 9 SUPPORTER Member 556 Member For: 23y 6m Location: NO CAPA EDIT REQUIRED HERE! Posted 31/05/04 11:29 PM Posted 31/05/04 11:29 PM I am definately coming!.. It sounds like a great idea, but I will feel sorry for the person that gets my wife. I will have to give that person a pack of panadols before we start.As for the night time entertainment, just dont tell her there is Karaoke. Another thing about the females driving, maybe you should have Males against Females . Now that would be interesting.
Honest Gaza The Thief of BadGags Legacy Donating Member 527 Member For: 22y 11m 28d Location: Sydney Posted 01/06/04 01:03 AM Posted 01/06/04 01:03 AM Wife swapping you say ????
Cro Flower Power Legacy Donating Member 6,114 Member For: 23y 11m 18d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 01/06/04 01:56 AM Posted 01/06/04 01:56 AM Any excuse to go over the clyde again and again and again, you know me Jeff :DJust do it after the nudgie is fitted, didn't have a good experience comming back from the clyde one lonely night... foxhehe
XR6ISM ASHA - Anti Stooge Hunter Association Member 535 Member For: 23y 3m 17d Location: Sydney Bronx :) Posted 01/06/04 04:00 AM Posted 01/06/04 04:00 AM im down, but what GJ said, what if you can only make it on your own without a partner.........LOL plus, I have a rep to uphold, and that is, EVERYBODY that has been in my car has sh$t themselves......must uphold that LOL
DBOSS Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car Member 3,918 Member For: 23y 3m 6d Location: D SHIRE! Posted 01/06/04 05:56 AM Posted 01/06/04 05:56 AM I'm in 1/ the misses ain't driving my car2/I ain't getting in no car being driven by a female 3/ Don't think any of the ladies would get in the car with me Sound s like another bender coming up "Hey KEN" I'm with you JB
Turbo6man Legacy Donating Member 4,084 Member For: 23y 11m 18d Gender: Male Location: South Coast NSW Posted 01/06/04 07:07 AM Author Posted 01/06/04 07:07 AM Righto, it's only been posted for a day and clearly there is enough interest to do some further planning.Already, today, I checked with a mate who I was going to have do the Sat night's entertainment for us. Unfortunately he is going to be away for all of August. So I have given him two dates to check for us (he is at a job tonight so will let me know tomorrow), those being the 24th July and 4th Sep.I will also know tomorrow the package cost for accommodation and meals at a very good motel in the Bay. It will also include the entry fees to the zoo and river cruise on Sunday. The only condition we will have to meet is to guarantee 50 persons minimum booking, which should be achievable going by past performances.With the Mix 'n' Match Obs Rally: we can easily do it both ways. Those who want to keep the status quo may do so and those who want to add a bit of the unknown will have the opportunity to do that as well. So it can be either ladies driving or blokes, and it can be either with own partner or a "raffle" jobbie. I will devise the Rally to accommodate all scenarios.So, with regard to other upcoming events, we need to decide on the weekend of 24th/25th July or 4th/5th Sep. Or some other date if neither is appropriate.Jeff.
bcl Toughest BA Turbo Legacy Donating Member 3,408 Member For: 23y 9m 4d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 01/06/04 07:45 AM Posted 01/06/04 07:45 AM So, with regard to other upcoming events, we need to decide on the weekend of 24th/25th July or 4th/5th Sep. Jeff,That's a relief, as I'm a n/a for all of August. Both these weekends are ok for me.thanks,Brian
ms700 Moderating Team 10,170 Member For: 23y 7m 29d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 01/06/04 08:12 AM Posted 01/06/04 08:12 AM 24/25th please.Will there be any problems if we organise our own accommodation? I have a van at Merry Beach, already paying site fees there!Im sure a few of us will have holiday homes or caravans scattered around South Coast, just thought id better be polite and ask the question.......
Damo Legacy Donating Member 403 Member For: 22y 10m 10d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 02/06/04 12:05 AM Posted 02/06/04 12:05 AM (edited) So, with regard to other upcoming events, we need to decide on the weekend of 24th/25th July or 4th/5th Sep.Jeff,That's a relief, as I'm a n/a for all of August. Both these weekends are ok for me.thanks,Brian Those dates look good to me too. Either weekend should be fine - cannot predict what might happen with work this far in advance, but should be OK.So I am happy to go with the flow!I'm more happy with navigator swap than anything else for the Obs Rally, but I am driving my car, far too risky throwing the girlfriend behind the wheel!! Edited 02/06/04 12:06 AM by CITRIC
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now