Turbo6man Legacy Donating Member 4,084 Member For: 23y 11m 25d Gender: Male Location: South Coast NSW Posted 02/06/04 12:39 AM Author Posted 02/06/04 12:39 AM 24/25th please.Will there be any problems if we organise our own accommodation? I have a van at Merry Beach, already paying site fees there!Im sure a few of us will have holiday homes or caravans scattered around South Coast, just thought id better be polite and ask the question....... As I posted we need 50 persons min to get special rates - we will probably achieve that OK so it's up to you if you want to drive up to Merry Beach for the one night. The only issue you may have is the RBT unit which is often operating on the north side of the Bay bridge. I also have a secondary accommodation site available if we fill the first one and have an overflow. This will be at my own place - we have some self-contained units which are not as flash as the motel but, as I say, will easily take up any overflow.
Turbo6man Legacy Donating Member 4,084 Member For: 23y 11m 25d Gender: Male Location: South Coast NSW Posted 02/06/04 12:53 PM Author Posted 02/06/04 12:53 PM Righto all - I have posted an update in the first post ...Jeff
Cro Flower Power Legacy Donating Member 6,114 Member For: 23y 11m 25d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 02/06/04 01:11 PM Posted 02/06/04 01:11 PM Count me in.I'll be by myself, can't help think Marianne will sh*t herself with me driving over the clyde :lol:
KEN 24T Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky Member 7,371 Member For: 23y 3m 5d Gender: Male Location: The Shire, Middle Earth Posted 02/06/04 11:37 PM Posted 02/06/04 11:37 PM Weekend of the 24/25th July is good for me ... 24th is my birthday. I'm getting excited again ... ... put me down for Ken 24T + SWMBO.
ducatijb Legacy Donating Member 3,448 Member For: 23y 6m 2d Gender: Male Location: sydney Posted 02/06/04 11:46 PM Posted 02/06/04 11:46 PM Birthday ya say......hmmm....
Cro Flower Power Legacy Donating Member 6,114 Member For: 23y 11m 25d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 02/06/04 11:47 PM Posted 02/06/04 11:47 PM Weekend of the 24/25th July is good for me ... 24th is my birthday. I'm getting excited again ... ... put me down for Ken 24T + SWMBO. I'll have a special birthday present for you mate!!
Lord Cyric Just sit back and enjoy the ride...! Legacy Donating Member 1,121 Member For: 23y 1m 11d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, NSW Posted 03/06/04 12:09 AM Posted 03/06/04 12:09 AM Weekend of the 24/25th July is good for me ... 24th is my birthday. Really.... me thinks we should plan something "special" for our "dear friend"....
KEN 24T Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky Member 7,371 Member For: 23y 3m 5d Gender: Male Location: The Shire, Middle Earth Posted 03/06/04 12:18 AM Posted 03/06/04 12:18 AM Oh God! What have I done ... why can't I just learn to keep my big mouth shut!!! Notes to self:1. Avoid JB and suggestions of "Just one drink". 2. Avoid the Lord and his incriminating camera. 3. ... just Avoid Cro!
Honest Gaza The Thief of BadGags Legacy Donating Member 527 Member For: 23y 4d Location: Sydney Posted 03/06/04 02:16 AM Posted 03/06/04 02:16 AM mmmmm....now what was that ritual we used to perform back in NZ
KEN 24T Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky Member 7,371 Member For: 23y 3m 5d Gender: Male Location: The Shire, Middle Earth Posted 03/06/04 02:28 AM Posted 03/06/04 02:28 AM mmmmm....now what was that ritual we used to perform back in NZ :o Clearly wasn't anything to do with giving directions. :lol:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now