Jump to content

Lord Cyric

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    1,121
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Lord Cyric

  1. Swans v Hawks... no Tippett tonight (late scratching)... hope the boys can dig deep & clip those birds! GO THE BLOODS!

  2. BOO! Just had a birthday lunch with Cro (Happy B'day, ya mug!) and we were reminiscing about the "legendary incident book". Then we started thinking about this year's Snowy Cruise. God, it's been a while since my last jaunt down there. Put me down as a maybe for now while I get my leave sorted out. Hmmm... will have to check if my in-car CB radio still works. Haven't turned it on in a very long time....
  3. Happy Birthday Lord Cyric!

  4. At da moffies to see Johnny Depp be a mad & out of date vampire... "Dark Shadows"

  5. Argh! A piss poor 1st qtr by the Swans cost them the game against Adelaide. An extra 5 secs on the game clock would have allowed Jared McVeigh to snap a winning goal from 30m out, but it was not to be...

  6. T.F.I.F. Enough said!

  7. Ahhh, the weekend... how lazy do you make me feel on this fairly below average day???

  8. Off to Yumcha for lunch in the city. Or as my kittehs would say if they were allowed to go... "Time for Ultimate Nom Noms!!!"

  9. Been a long time since I have prowled the CBD on a "work day". The wildlife is have changed a little, yet they're still quite interesting... *duck*

  10. Last day at EMC today. Hence my mobile number will disappear this afternoon. Those that need to reach me should know how to do so, otherwise why did you have my number in the first place??? ;-)

  11. Happy Birthday Lord Cyric!

  12. Hmmm... could use this as an excuse to take a few days off and go visit family...
  13. I have got a spare ticket to Metallica for opening night @ Acer Arena on Wed 10 Nov. Go to my forum classified post if you are interested in a night of solid headbanging.
  14. wonders if it's Saturday yet... oh wait, every day is still a Saturday to me! Wootz!!!

  15. *wibble* Put me down as a maybe atm. I should have recovered from the Metallica concerts by then, but need to see how things line up as far as potential work goes first. It's been a long while since I poked my head up... Got made redundant recently from HP after nine years of living out of a suitcase. Spent the last few months taking a long overdue rest from the rat-race, visiting my grandparents who are both nearing the end of a long innings and getting things organised for my sister's wedding next month. Most important, I'm rested & recharged... and spent too much time lately playing WoW! Starting to look for a new job now. Should be back earning a steady paycheck again soon and hopefully with a lot less travelling required to boot. If all goes well, the "Black Beast" will be joining the fun come November.
  16. Happy b'day, mate!

  17. 7 mins... damn some people don't have a life!
  18. I have two general admission tickets to this weekend's 2010 World Time Attack Challenge event at Eastern Creek. First person to pm me and organise to grab them out of my hands (Parramatta area) gets to have a petrol-infused weekend without the admission fee! Wonder how long it'll take...
  19. The "Black Beast" is now officially my own personal & private vehicle (lease ended on the weekend). Been ages since I've been able to join a cruise, so I'm looking forward to Saturday night! But now I have to pay for all my fuel...
  20. Think you guys can handle having the old "Black Beast" going for a spin...?
  21. Hey guys. Got an email yesterday from Deloitte saying that they were appointed administrators of QuikTrak and that they reckon the business will be sold shortly. Notice_to_Customers_8.10.08.pdf The scary thing is that they say that they have been in touch we me twice before about this (WRONG - first I heard of it) and that cars have NOT BEEN MONITORED for the last few weeks!!!! Anyone else in the same boat as me???
  22. Finally I'll be home on a weekend without having to repack to fly out somewhere else! I'M THERE WITH THE STEREO PUMPING!!!! :3some:
  23. I sooooo wish I could be there tonight. Stuck in KL atm... with the Typhoon Nuri shutting down HK airport, my return trip home tonight is f@#ked. Waiting patiently for Cathay to call me back with alternative flight options.
  24. *bump* Who else is coming???
  25. Damn! I'll be flying back from HK that night...
×
×
  • Create New...