Jump to content

SCRIBR

Member
  • Posts

    4,486
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SCRIBR

  1. Not full screen... but I love it
  2. 1. it's expensive to do
  3. why is that?
  4. Google maps Crap, you really are in the middle of no where! .. you're only 3800km from my place, there are tuners closer than me I'm sure
  5. Now my picture looks out of place
  6. ship hot mate
  7. Your mother was a snoooow blower!
  8. I dont think I can drive after seeing your avatar
  9. joke about ford warranty, relax kid
  10. lowering = clutch warranty void :banghead:
  11. Well you know what I heard... read heaps of reviews and they all say different things p.s. I missed you guys
  12. I just read a review of that one dags.. disgusting
  13. That's tops Nice sleeper look
  14. busy night Dags??
  15. SCRIBR

    TOOGO

    2 weeks?
  16. the side profile looks really different without the spoiler.. me likey!
  17. ... But I want a T again! p.s. you guys miss me?
  18. dont tell the kids! Impressive!
  19. highest earner from my school, ever...
  20. I saw you go past & I was like "DAMN U!", it sounded good.. I wasn't sure if you overtook me cause you recognised me or was just taking the piss of out of the normal 4 cyl driver
  21. grass burnouts It would be a toss up between that & something that's done 5 passes at calder.. not much difference
  22. well I didn't want to get that specific, but I did seem him turn into lakeside without using his indicator!
  23. at the moment; cheap!
  24. so you're seeing somebody else now Grudgee? Good luck with the negotiations btw!
×
×
  • Create New...