Jump to content

TornadoJudd

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    818
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by TornadoJudd

  1. what injectors do you have?
  2. 5/16 and length depends on weither you have a ute or a sedan
  3. bellhousing would be different. That is an auto not a manual aswell
  4. Occupation: Fitter Age: 28 Mine: Peak Downs (BMA) Previous mines: Goonyella/Riverside, Saraji, Oaky Creek, Copabella, North Goonyella, Moranbah North, Burton Downs, Blair Athol, Morvale. Collinsville and a few more that I cant remember
  5. He was real smug about it in the interview after too. Good to see Webber in the top ten though.
  6. One word NOS!
  7. how much?
  8. They are made by Denso for Motorcraft. I use Motorcraft Premium Iridiums (SK20R11)
  9. Have you checked your plugs yet? and who did the custom tune? Did you get the custom tune done or did the person you bought the car off get it done? Some people have a habbit of saying they have a custom tune when they really only have a CAPA generic tune. Is it breaking down or surging? Did you fit submersible fuel lines when you fitted the Walbro? I would be checking your plugs first.
  10. just get yours reset to the ride height you are after. Should not cost anymore than $150.
  11. who me?
  12. would you consider a second hand Tornado with mods?
  13. thanks for all the feed back guys. I will look into a car brokerage house today. Im expecting a few quotes back from other dealers today and have alittle bit more ringing around to do and then I will give Better deals ago with a the lowest quote as my starting point. I am probably trying to buy a car at the wrong time of year. I think I would be better off waiting for the end of year sales.
  14. After waiting 4 weeks for the salesman to email me a quote I got sick of waiting and drove the 200kms to the dealership today to ask WTF. Two hours later he handed me a hand written quote that read $72000 OTR. I folded the quote up, handed it back to him and told him to stick it!. "wait fifteen minutes, I will talk to the boss and see what I can do for you", he said as he stumbled off trying not to make eye contact. A good part of an hour later he handed me a new hand written quote that read $68262.30 OTR. I wont say what I said! Am I wrong in thinking that this is well over what most dealerships would sell a brand new Typhoon for, or did I just have a reality check! I will be ringing around for a few more quotes on Monday. The question I would like to ask (and I know its been asked in the last couple of months) is, HOW MUCH DID YOU PAY FOR YOUR TYPHOON INCLUDING ON ROAD COST? This question is directed more so towards Queensland members. The quote is as follows: BF MK II TYPHOON AUTO $61810 SUNROOF $3000.00 LEATHER TRIM $1243.75 Roading costs: GOVERMENT STAMP DUTY $1332.00 REGISTRATION $512.30 C.T.P. INSURANCE $272.00 PRE-DELIVERY & FREIGHT $2495.00 Purchase Price: $71986.30 Less Trade: $3724.00 TOTAL COST $68262.30 Thanks Judd
  15. that is bloddy cheap
  16. FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!
  17. Saw DeJaVu Phoon two days ago with 19" Dark Agents looked horn
  18. seen a rapid T getting put on a tow truck this afternoon with the left side all dinged up like it lost a fight with a power pole.
  19. what about the BG
  20. I think he should slither back into the hole he came out of!
  21. If I was in your shoes and had a bit of money to spend I would buy a complete XForce system either the 3.5" or twin 2.5". If you were on a budget I would fit a large MetalCat and replace the front mufflers with straight through pipes. You will need to retune your car either way to prevent over boosting. I dont think the short dump pipe from your turbo would be squashed but probably the pipe in the front bit of your cat section would be. If you wanted to replace that section people often have them up for sale on the forum cheap
  22. By the way how old are you?
  23. Im holding off buying a new car till I see the new model but its going to be hard to decide between a 300kw F6 or a 320kw V8.
  24. just buy a XR6T
×
×
  • Create New...