Jump to content

TornadoJudd

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    818
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by TornadoJudd

  1. WShY1ObPvhQ
  2. 6. XR06T 7. DBOSS 9. Saleen
  3. It looks like the T that was in ZOOM. Didnt it run water to air cooler too
  4. has anyone got a picture of the now famous exhaust "bung"? I would like to show my mate a picture as he just bought a TT
  5. was that someone on the forum? Must have been before my time
  6. you could do group buys for forum members
  7. Sell DRUGS!
  8. I just bought the latest wheels today. I should of save my money and gone and got some brouchers from the local Holden/HSV dealer! Good write up on the prices of muscle cars though
  9. how much did the audio set up cost?
  10. iv never seen the site bot before
  11. the centre muffler collapsed (second picture from left).
  12. whats going on with that stripe I like the wheels and wing though
  13. I would like to thank Darren Difilippo for helping me out recently with a warranty claim on my Difilippo exhaust. Normally dealing with large companies can be a pain in the arse and they just give you the run around, not so with Difilippo. Not only was Darren friendley and helpfull but had a new exhaust at my door step in four days which is not bad considering I live 2000kms away. New exhaust
  14. I always change my fuel filter every service. You would be surprised how much dirty fuel you pick up around the traps.
  15. carton of piss and a gas axe!
  16. looks great are you going to lower it at all? I lowered my rear an inch and a half and makes it look much meaner. Ego looks tuff
  17. whats onthe cover of the current issue?
  18. I dont agree with that Groper there have been plenty of cars with 300+rwkw with F6 coolers.
  19. By the way welcome to the forum mate
  20. The MONZA or WOG cooler is the best value for money cooler you can buy IMO. Although I agree with Groper buy the best cooler you can afford. WOG cooler if not wanting to spend to much or maybe a Process West cooler if you want to spend a little more. Have you thought about a water to air intercooler?
  21. Performance Ford, Street Ford, Street Machine Ford, Street Action, Street Machine
  22. ego would look tuff on a F6 cant wait to see photos
  23. I have WOG cooler, injectors, upgraded fuel pump and full 3.5" exhaust and get well over 700 km to the tank on highway driving. On my last trip after filling up had 800km showing on DTE. I average 10.4L per 100km with highway and stop start driving.
  24. Thanks BLONK I aim to please!
×
×
  • Create New...