Jump to content

CHIPS

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    1,351
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CHIPS

  1. I love hearing stories like this Rob!! ...........So, what are you going to do when the lease comes up?? (is it a 12 month lease?) Mark.
  2. Your right Vik, yellow callipers (just my oppinion of course)
  3. CHIPS

    RUMBLE

    Great stuff Craig, did you have all the plumming mods done or did Jeff have some done also? :o Great photos also mate good posting!! Mark.
  4. CHIPS

    MRC Dyno Day

    Whose cars are these Mark??
  5. CHIPS

    AWD XR6T

    :wacko:
  6. ...........I'm ssooo confused here....... :wacko: .........My head hurts.......
  7. CHIPS

    AFL Grand Final

    I love the AFL game but I don't give a rats who wins. .......My team fell out last week!
  8. Struth!! I hope they don't!!
  9. Good luck with it all Ken. Mark.
  10. Your over-stepping the line there Tolgz ........Be carefull! yerssum we wouldnt want the most potential and likely market to actually buy a typhoon to get excited about it! I understand what your saying Paul, and I agree completely, but as employees of Ford we sign a confidentiality agreement, so if your doing work experience, your virtualy an employee for that lenth of time.
  11. :lol: I thought that was funny too!!
  12. Its actually a sight shield to cover the rusty rotor centres :lol: ...........And that's a fact.
  13. What a load of &*^$!!! I think the DB7 was one of the sexiest things on 4 wheels and I'm sure not complaining about the looks of the DB9!!! Absolutely right there CITRIC! ...............
  14. So is that a bigger intercooler also Neil??? Mark.
  15. Your over-stepping the line there Tolgz ........Be carefull!
  16. CHIPS

    New Ride Height

    Looks great JB, I was about to do it to my car also, but we've just shifted house and this other place has a killer of a driveway So I think I'll have to wait till our new place is built. (renting for a year).
  17. CHIPS

    Unichip Question?

    Thankyou very much Peter.
  18. CHIPS

    Unichip Question?

    Jason the Unichip performs this function and much more.................I guess the real question should be can the haltech perform similar functions to the Unichip. :lol: Clamping the map sensors voltages is the correct approach...............this way the stock computer does not get upset and the Unichip can take full control of mapping the boost curve to the desired level across the entire RPM range. Peter APS So Peter, I didnt completely understand your answer. .........Does that mean it fixes the problem? (pardon my ignorance) Mark.
  19. So what are they off, Turbo6??
  20. So somebody's listening to you Lumpy
  21. Just a quick question Adrian, does the unit stop the "overboost" dramas, cos the dealer can't seem to fix mine. (sorry if this topic has been covered before, I must have missed it). Thanks, Mark.
  22. HHHmmmm..............Its sounding pretty good at this stage! .............I'm keen! Mark.
×
×
  • Create New...