Jump to content

CHIPS

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    1,351
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CHIPS

  1. If you look in Glenn's pic of an AU, you'll see a grommet in the door trim, well there is another screw under that grommet. Unfortunately the grommet is not present on a BA, so you'll have to remove the door trim. (Cost cutting)...............Good posting Glenn Mark.
  2. CHIPS

    PETROL FILL

  3. Fool of a Took! Pardon my ignorance, but whats that mean?
  4. :lol: Don't forget the Ghetto ass seat covers!!
  5. Me!
  6. CHIPS

    Rubber Legs

    By George, I wasn't expecting that!!
  7. Are you going by your trip computer numbers Neil, or the "real world" actual calculations?
  8. Where'd that come from! :lol: 18 months since last post!! ..............Great stuff........
  9. That was going to be my next question too!
  10. CHIPS

    Worn Seat

    :lol: I was actually wondering what "Ghetto ass seat covers" were.
  11. CHIPS

    Worn Seat

    does that mean??
  12. CHIPS

    what the?

    Hey, your pretty smart for a cat :lol: .............Must be the hat.
  13. Seems a great idea to me macka, if you could get a cooler to measure 210 mm x 270 mm it would work a treat! Or even 220 x 280 mm Mark.
  14. CHIPS

    what the?

    Yeh, I gotcha now!
  15. CHIPS

    what the?

    Yeh, and............... .........Is there something wrong with that??
  16. CHIPS

    RIP AL

    Just make sure GEEA doesn't apply for this job as well!!! :lol: Mark.
  17. yes be wary applies to U.S laws,even though they claim countries out of U.S they also say lawyers get paid first . Myself I`m not doing anything. Yes, I got a notice, but I thought "well the money went through OK so they don't owe me anything"...............No problem!! :lol: Mark.
  18. Two days after we've shifted house!! ...................What do you reckon will be my chances of going?? Bucklys and none!
  19. :lol: You know you can believe everything you read in magazines, Jeff! Mark.
  20. Looks like a great day was had, top weather too! I hope We'll be able to make it up another time Neil. Looks like we've found a place just around the corner from home so I think we'll be there for about a year while we build. By the way, I can't see a Subaru in the photo!! :lol: Mark.
  21. I can probably help you there HUSTLER! I know where one of those is :o PM me............ Mark.
  22. CHIPS

    Half century

    Well done jeff, sorry for the late response, I was sick yesterday(I was not at work anyway!!).............Pedals look :o Mark.
  23. I'd love to go if I was in the area Brownster. ........Very interested in all your stuff so far. don't stop posting!!!! Mark.
  24. Chips! You dont want to live in Wantirna South do you? I am looking for someone to rent our place just behind Knox City Shopping Centre 4 bedroom Thanks for the offer Miss-Ally, but it's a bit far from work, childrens daycare,etc............. :lol: Appreciate the thought though Mark.
  25. Sorry guys, we're out. :o .........We finaly sold our house, (after 6 months on the market) and the purchasers want a 30 day settlement (from last Friday),so we have to find a place to rent quickly............'Tis good news & bad news!! Mark.
×
×
  • Create New...