Jump to content

CHIPS

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    1,351
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CHIPS

  1. I didn't think so :lol: Me either!
  2. Sorry 1WHEEL, that's a power steering oil cooler. :lol:
  3. Might be a good idea, Either one looks great when you see them on the cars. Extreme T Scoop & the Night rider T Scoop :lol: macka Perhaps you could have one with LED's running back and forth in the intake Macka .........(just for the rice lovers)
  4. CHIPS

    Premium Sound

    Absolutley right richard, thanks I should have mentioned it Think of it as a lady standing on your foot with a stilleto heel. Or in our case level hitting your ear drum. (NB, not pressure measured in Pa as this doubles every 6dB SPL) if you add 3dB to her she doubles in size, add another 3db she doubles again. Shes gone from a shapely 60kg beauty to a 240Kg heffer (in 6dB)on the same heel.. and your squealling like a banshee! pray nobody adds another 3dB to her. cheers david Great posting NYOPA! .........Interesting reading! Mark.
  5. Your not gonna cut a big hole in the dash are you Yep! Nooooooo Why not! ...........I know it looks good, it just means it's there permanantly :lol: ....I think they look better there than the pods. IMHO.
  6. Your not gonna cut a big hole in the dash are you Yep!
  7. Ive got a VDO guage that I'm fitting in the dash (where the FPV starter button goes). We've got a car at work with a vacuum guage fitted there and it looks great! Mark
  8. I'd like to run my car to see if this CAPA boost box is actualy doing anything!! :lol:
  9. Macka, at first when I saw your "lowered" shaker, I thought "yeh that looks better" but now after seeing the original on a Blood Orange car, I'm not so sure .........They both look great!! Great work. Mark.
  10. CHIPS

    NEWSFLASH!

    Peter did a couple of weeks ago Brian!! Mark.
  11. CHIPS

    spanner man

    Great idea Dynowog!! ........I hope you can find somebody here! Ya never know!! Mark.
  12. No Rob, I didn't. Mainly because the wifes reunion went on a bit long , then she made us all go grocery shopping . It was about 2:00 when we left home, I had a quick drive down along the water front with no success, so we drove to Anglesea any way. ............A good day for any driving. Mark.
  13. OK people, where are the Geelong guys catching up with the rest of the crew, and about what time???
  14. Second ones here Macka I also think the first ones look too BLING BLING Mark.
  15. http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/index.ph...topic=13396&hl=
  16. Don't forget to post here with dyno figures and all those coments after its done, Mr Turbo. Mark.
  17. CHIPS

    RICE

    (my oppinion only of course)
  18. I'd like to come along also. Mark.
  19. CHIPS

    Brembo Brakes

    Are you still selling your ute in favor of a sedan Macka??
  20. ............."I'll go if ding goes"............... ............Seriously, yeh, I think I'd catch up for lunch and maybe a BLAT down the G.O.R. (if I'm not working). Mark.
  21. Great stuff Macka, I love it even more now that it has been lowered slightly Congratulations on a great job!! I'm also interested in the final pricing Mark.
  22. CHIPS

    Brembo Brakes

    SO............. Are you going to get them or what, Macka?????
  23. CHIPS

    Brake Upgrade

  24. My car, Jan '04 build, 17,000km's, premium sound, auto, I got a price of $32,000 on a Territory only a month ago. Obviously I'll be keeping it a bit longer!!
  25. CHIPS

    Hi Clone

×
×
  • Create New...