Jump to content

PSYCHO XRT

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    1,275
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by PSYCHO XRT

  1. Been a Ford man all my lyf started off with a EA Fairmont when I was 16 than bought a EL Tickford Xr6 but that didnt last long as I traded it for my T which I've had for 4 years now. Its been the best choice I've ever made and havent looked back since.
  2. Congrats man! Its the best thing that can ever happen!! Looks like hes also very eager to get in that RSPEC of yours man..lol cheers, San.
  3. I also felt it, im in Noble Park and my cousin felt it in Black Rock! Edit: As seen on sky news (Foxtel) BREAKING NEW: EARTH TREMOR "An earth tremor has hit the centre of Melb there has been no reports of damage" Further reports: "An Earth Tremor measuring 4.7 has hit 96KM SE of Melb"
  4. no, he can't afford a HSV..lol Raman you should no buddy....old skool?? ring any bells... ssssssssssss tu tu tu tu tu
  5. Im not gonna let the beans spill that quickly....Keep guessing
  6. A well known cult car..lol Take a guess guyz!!
  7. Was it @ the Plaza? He might be sellin it as he bought another Holden I tried to convince him to buy a Ford but his a deep Expensive Daewoo fan from Heart....
  8. I understand what your saying just didnt know flat shifting was a term that the manual boyz used. My bad thanks anyways man....
  9. Can you not manually shift in perf mode Adam?? And who says you have to get off the gas
  10. Thanks for the suggestion but I really dont want to traveling that far m8! I would be driving like 4 hrs from just getting there and coming back so yeah it can get a bit tiring... But if I find I cannot resist, than I'll have to head off to Heathcote unless Calder re-opens soon enough....
  11. Thanks guys will give it a try. I've heard that Calder is currently closed till Sept? Is this true?
  12. Im worried that I might shift it too soon or too late hence why I want to leave it in perf mode for best possibile results but, some ppl say during manual mode just look at the revs and change accordingly but I'd rather be looking out on the road?
  13. There have been alot of different opinions when it comes down to "driving techniques" with the auto down the quarter. Some say just leave it in perf mode and some say drive it manually by flat shifting between 5800-6100rpm's? Im pretty hesitant driving it manually as I dont wanna damage the box but I thought the perf mode could hold in 3rd during the whole run as ppl have tried this b4 and ran good times?
  14. I will be taking my car to the drags soon and wanted to know whats better perf mode or manually shifting in a 4 speed auto? Also, If I throw it in perf mode, will it hold all the way in third cause I really dont wanna be changing it manually? Thanks...
  15. Also spotted Kona and many others as we were cruising in a pack. Had an awesome time last night and look forward to the next one. lol
  16. Def go for the 4" mate.
  17. It really depends how much power you want? If your wanting over 350atw's go for the 4" but anything under that, stick with the split dump.
  18. I have the twin 2.5" S/S xfroce exhaust (large mufflers) with quads and have had it for a year and a half now without any issues...
  19. Im a 50/50 chance at this stage and will be there at the pre-meet if all goes to plan.
  20. Sorry to hear m8. If your wanting more than 350rwkw's go for the Atomic. But (theres always a but) lol, If your wanting a bit less than the Bf short motor should be perfect.. If I had my time again, and as strausberry said I also would have gone for the Atomic motor for longetivety and reliability. All the best wwith your rebuild..
  21. Aren't 4 speeds a tad quicker off the line?
  22. Also spotted Justin's T @ Springy Motors.
  23. Spotted Rob "T6XR" on prinny yesterday morning. Once again, spotted it from a mile away...lol
  24. Well done Rob. Your car looked tuff as on the dyno m8. I've said this b4 and will say it again its one of best looking T's I've seen and now it has great power to back it up. Great work to Danny also.. San.
  25. Guess what Marcus? My father who has been smoking for 25yrs + now just got home from his local GP with the Champix Combination Pack prescription. He will start the course soon and will keep you guyz updated throughout. Once again congrats on your personal achievement m8 im sure it will inspire not only my old man but many other ppl out there. cheers, San.
×
×
  • Create New...