Jump to content

PSYCHO XRT

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    1,275
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by PSYCHO XRT

  1. Yeah man credit for getting this far lol, however just go out and enjoy the moment.
  2. What he said...
  3. Have a look at my avatar pic, fake 19's with 6 pots ")
  4. R1R's wont last 6 months? Are you serious? Mine have lasted over a year and still look and grip as good as new. Mind you, I totally rape my car week in week out and there are no signs of what you have mentioned above. I had T1R's in 18's a while back and found that my car was dancing all over the road hence why I upgraded to R1R's and havent looked back. Im not totally satisfied with the tyres I have tried but what can u expect with a car is producing over 350rwkw!!!
  5. I've run T1R's which wernt too bad but if you can get R1R's in 20's then give them a go as they are the next model up and hook up well once warmed up...
  6. A properly built BTR with a stally and over 350rwkw's is enuff to munch a 6spd Auto with over 380rwkw from takeoff and roll-ons, (Thanks for the experience Tarso), and certainly munch a 2 speed glide from roll-ons for that matter, also thx to Justin. On a serious note, My BTR has lasted me just under 2 years of total rape and it still feels as good as new. It obviously wont last as a power-glide would but if it was to crap it self, id simply go back to Bayswater Autos and get it rebuilt.... As ppl have said again and again, if these boxes are built properly and tuned accordingly they are the works but then again every box has it's pros and cons.... 4 Speed FTW
  7. Hey Worm, Congrats on your new found power and the wheels mate, they look awesome.
  8. hi guys, im in as its been a while since I last went out cruising see you guyz there....
  9. Hey Daren, Put me down for a set of the white ones and also pm or sms me your bank details... cheers
  10. Same here^^ If it wasnt for the BA's I probably would have turned my tickford into a 9sec animal today...
  11. Naahh....I chose the BA intead of an AU
  12. Nah it wasnt hard mate. I bought the the spray cans from autobarn one being the acutal colour and the other clear gloss. I bought the led's from Jaycar and they were easy to install.. If you have any dramas during installaion just let me know m8. cheers.
  13. Did it myself mate. I will change over to piano black as it will suit the black leather steering wheel I picked up today. I wont even attempt that myself, id rather leave it to my panelbeater.
  14. I've always loved my e series I acutally traded my heritage green tickford el xr6 for my T 4 yrs ago and kinda regretted it but now its all sweet as I have 2 of my favourite car's. I have seen that black T with plates XR2DI4 apprently he wasnt too far from my house aswell....lol
  15. I knew you would reply. lol I've got to get a roadie which should be done by week's end so anytime after that as this current permit doesnt allow me to drive after 7pm. Gotta love the 6 seater..... This is my third E series and enjoying every bit of it. Edit: Nah man not running spacers on these wheels. I was fortunate that the offset was a direct e series fit as I have heard bad shi$ about spacers. The choice in this offset is also very limited which I came to know after I bought the car but that's fine as I will be getting dark argents in the future which are a direct fit.
  16. yes bud a sedan. Got around to painting the door handles today in blue and white to match the dash I did yesterday.
  17. Having to maintain one turbo is hard enuff let alone having two!! lol Here's some pics of the rims and dash.
  18. Yeh m8, you can see it in the second pic...
  19. Hi guys, Havent been on much lately but heres my new daily family car which I purchased a few weeks back, It's just a 98 model gli but I've since converted the front end to make it look like the el tickford xr6 I used own a while back.. It's a 6 Seater with a bench seat in the front and has the classical column shift. lol Anyways, heres the pics....
  20. Spotted a nice looking silver with black chrysler with plates eyzoff? Seemed like the owner's spent alot of $$$ on it as it had 20's chrome deep dish, dumped with adjustable air bags, a few dvd scrreens bla bla. Too bad it didnt have the the balls to match my stock looking T. lol
  21. EXRLNT car!! :) Keep up the good work m8!!
  22. I agree! The Blues will be the team to beat in the coming years however I do think Geelong STILL is the best team currently going around. Like Ratten said, The cats will step up a gear in the finals and with many players to come back from injury may see them go all the way yet again.....
  23. All im going to say is....... "THEY KNOW WE'RE COMING"
  24. Im hoping it rain's 2nite, its the only hope we have of beating the fckin pussy cats!! Go blues!!
  25. ahh ok.....lol thought id ask you anyway as I called up super plus who quoted me 495 a tyre!! Not bad given they were 500 a pair early last year? fck that, id rather not take my car down the drags just cannot justify spending that much on tyres as I recently bought new street tyres..... ill probably have to pinch your tyres when its at springy some time and while danny's at it, ill tell him to swap over the cv's aswell. hahahaha.... once again, well done man....
×
×
  • Create New...