Jump to content

tronxr6

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    64
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by tronxr6

  1. Sonic the hedgehog on sega
  2. tronxr6

    ford f6

    You need to get a leak down test done
  3. Just get the territory pipe and hose, cut a hole in the bottom of your air box. You can get a k&n if you like but not needed unless your making more than 300rwkw
  4. There is an eBay seller called 1tuffxd15 with a custom xr wagon interior f&r seats and door trims in blue for $550 at the moment, might be worth a look
  5. Pitlane for the win
  6. Try Bayford in Melbourne, I got b-series xr mats two weeks ago from them $99 delivered, in there eBay store they have lots of different g-series mats
  7. If your in Melbourne there's an aff member named dave from obsession detailing does mint work. I agree with above absolutely mint.
  8. If you like them stripes listen to totally unicorn, awesome as well
  9. Mick at Pitlane
  10. I've been listening too parkway drive's latest album IRE awesome metal, one of my fav bands
  11. People cars? Watch the Disney cars movie there all people cars.
  12. Chick in her 20s definitely put one of those in your car
  13. +1 Pitlane
  14. Think about what he did to daredevil this is worse, absolutely the worst Batman ever
  15. Ben Affleck as Batman CRAP
  16. +1 Pitlane
  17. +1 for Pitlane
  18. I would also recommend Pitlane, Mick and Bel are great to deal with. I have a bf that they did a tune only on and I have 250rwkw, just to give you an idea.
  19. Had my car serviced by the boys at Pitlane today, few little issues to fix otherwise all good.
  20. In my bf auto I put twin hot dogs in the centre pipes,stops it sounding like a tractor and when I had to have it tested (highway patrol enforced) it came in at 89db
  21. For your roof lining try incharge automotive they are in Melton
  22. ^^pix^^
  23. You have to change the little white bar along the top of the icc and the big coloured one of the bottom from your original icc for it to work
×
×
  • Create New...