Jump to content

Muzza

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    583
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Muzza

  1. Muzza

    Bargain?

    You think?
  2. I'm lucky to drive mine once a week so it's garaged most of the time. Washed every 3rd time I drive it on average. That's Sad, I have no life. Muzza.
  3. O Datman..... The gearbox you require neally went up by $50 just then but you redeemed yourself just in time.. How's 3rd gear going buddy? Muzza.
  4. Local list. List start here: Muzza Eugene Dat 40L Mickey Gee Ford Grunt Lightningxr6 BlackXR6T Barry Blue ( ) Samsxr6t Fat-51X (-T) Iconic Bionic Bogan393 (welcome) Shazzy (we love ya) tford6 (as good as living here) dgsmenace Stu. JENXR6T-Jen 81A XR Jim Benny Addy Blackpig (frequent Flyer) FatBAt Russxr6t BlueXR6T Rapid (you are welcome anytime) Paul&Hollie Bentxr PhantomFox6 Mark61 anymore??? Hi Mark, great to see & your better half drop in. Your Ute look tops . Will keep you up to date with anything we have going on, maybe the golf day that's been talked about mite be the go up your way??? Muzza.
  5. Hi Daniel, Make sure the 8 points are ADR aproved for street use. I agree you should even up your braking with at least a 4-6 point rear. Muzza.
  6. ummm muzza .. he is back shaz ← O....... Bit slow with the pic's then wasn't he.
  7. Top stuff Rob, The Dash may be a little to retro for me. Plenty more up date mate looking forward to them. Enjoy the rest of your trip, Muzza.
  8. Remind me Friday Mitch I mite go. Muzza.
  9. I'll just go to Williamtown & jump on the FA18 Sim.....much better. It's good to have friends. Muzza.
  10. I passed Jim Read's Rail on the F3 freeway a while back so did that meen my Landy runs low 5's???
  11. You reakon you got it bad Tab them poor guys in the NT are loosing there unlimited speed limits!!!!! Now that's just un Australian! NSW/VIC are Pirate States, going by the way we get kicked in the guts time after time. Unhappy Muzza.
  12. What's the story Mickey do you have to return your afro back to it's normal habitat....Some sort of breeding program??? Muzza. ring me if your doing laps this arvo I come in for a look in between watching the V8's.
  13. Mine done just that today, being the first hot day since it was fitted. It's a loud squelling noise like a whipper snipper. How do we fit it? Muzza.
  14. I'm keen, Dam I was saw after last weekends Aqua Golf! Must have been the 100+ ball with the 200+ swings...... Muzza.
  15. Have a look here. http://www.australianradar.com.au/news.php
  16. Stock as a rock, He got bumped from behind. Lives Central Coast works Sydney-Newcastle. To destroy it like that it must be a wiring problem sending current back to to PCM. I havn't heard back from him yet but last I heard he handed the keys back & told them to keep it & the other Company F6 will be returned next week . Not Happy! Muzza.
  17. Hi, A mate of mine's F6 is on it's 3rd PCM, they seem to last 3-4 weeks then goes to limp mod. He's does a few miles each day & has just about had enough of it going off the text he sent me this morning. Last time it sh*t itself I suggested he plasses a wet rag or better still a bag of ice on it to get him home.(hey it works) The falts that come up are related to the link between the auto & PCM going off what was passed on to me. Anyone else had this issue? Out of the 5 months he has had it it's been in the work shop for 4 weeks & panel beaters for 3. Muzza.
  18. I'm waiting on the Uniden 8350. Was to be released here 3 weeks ago but for some reason it's been delayed. it's got all the features but for around $650. Muzza
  19. Maybe half pound extra boost,SFA. Your e-mail keeps bouncing back Daz? Muzza.
  20. Hi All, A few of us are going on a bit of a cruise this Sunday the 5th up to the vineyards, having lunch & playing a bit of Aqua Golf. Anyone interested we will be parting from the touch footy fields near the Twin Shells at Newcastle Rd Wallsend. All welcome, Muzza.
  21. That's why I don't use it,:disguise:.......Now where's that crow bar so I can gut that cat!!
  22. Hi all, Looks like the RX Dyno Day will be ON HOLD till after the New Year. Had a talk to the guys today & with the back log of work & wanting to get a few tunes out before Christmas they will be working 7 days to catch up. As soon as a new date is set I'll post it up. Muzza
  23. That's Great as long as the locals use it Wednesday so us that travel can have more then 1 run. Last time I went by 10pm I got 1 run in total. Friday is a great idea, when are they looking at starting it? Muzza.
  24. Sorry to hear of your predicament Muzza – I’d offer to trade you a few of my demerit points if I could spare any ← Thanks Tab.... "This was a very common ploy some years ago. I can very well remember some "friends" in the HWP (I used to look after their vehicles at the dealership where I worked) bragging about this on many occasions. But it was years ago and I am led to believe (from Plonky and others) that this can no longer be done ... something about the unit self-resets after some small amount of time. However for anyone who has suspicions that this type of tom-foolery may have been used, a subpoena of the two or three previously isued infringement notices would be a good idea." A hand full of Subponea's will be lodged next week once I get a court date. Stress Sux!! Muzza.
  25. Hi all, Looks like the Dyno Day will be on hold till after the New Year. Had a talk to the guys today & with the back log of work & wanting to get a few tunes out before Christmas they will be working 7 days to catch up. As soon as a new date is set I'll post it up. Muzza
×
×
  • Create New...