Jump to content

Muzza

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    583
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Muzza

  1. Ok here it is gets a bit lean at high revs. Apparently Wogg runs them around 13,s to get his high power on standard injectors. ← I would say it's rich early & spot on up top. 12.7 is a safe A/F. Good result, good luck with your custom tune. Muzza.
  2. HP not rwkw. Easy mistake.
  3. Muzza

    Summernats 07

    Well I had fun down at the ACT. Meet up with a few off the forum & finally found out it just isn't Rob's mum in the boot of DBoss'es GT there was some assorted refreshment all in my fav flavour...Thanks Jeff they helped wash the burnt tyres taste away (no matter how you say it it will sound wrong). Next year I'm going to set up one of them Jack danials slurppy stand & make a million. Anyone else I missed I guess there's next year. Hey Rob were you the guy who asked at the Yella Terra stand if you could fit 2 blowers under the bonnet? Muzza.
  4. There maybe a few guys putting dog gears in T5's that might need a good clutch to suit. (can't see the point myself as the T56 is so much better) Muzza.
  5. Muzza

    Summernats 07

    I'm heading down Sat, Sunday. Not sure if I'm taking my T but if anything is worth doing whilst there ring me 0409663506. Muzza.
  6. lucks on your side brother. Muzza.
  7. Nice job Chris, Now the official video'er from now on. Muzza.
  8. Hi, You had no mention of a custom tune??? do you have 1 ? & if you are running the generic tune with the seiman injectors the scaling will be all wroung. If you are running a custom tune all you have got + fuel pump & a 4"dump pipe with hi-flow cat should give you the power you want. Up to 320rwkw with good A/F ratio & keeping boost under 15lb is about the limit of the stock bottom end. Valve springs will help maintain boost in the upper rev range. Dyno wog is doing a double plate with flywheel for a good price or go for the Mal Wood option 3 I think they call it is rock solid to 350-400. Both Mal & XTC are site sponsers so check with pricing on there links. A retune or at least a dyno run checking the A/F ratio after any mod is esential as most mods will cause the engine to be more efficient possibly sending your A/F to the lean side. better to be safe then sorry. Muzza.
  9. SFA. Any suggestions? "Leaving Wagga on the fifth Scotty" Leaving Saturday morning about 3am from Newcastle to go to the Nats.
  10. I'm heading down Saturday morning with some mates, more then likley be in a low ass black xploder (explorer but you knew that) you got my number give me a ring sat arvo. Muzza.
  11. Looks good mate. Keep us updated on advantages or loose in all areas. Muzza. It's the next step for a few of us.
  12. HELL YEAH!!!!
  13. Muzza

    Sydney Cruise

    bummer me working. Muzza.
  14. Hi, There are a few helpfull post previously on this with part number etc. Mine cost me $5k for a new Mk11 box & about another 1k for clutch,cross member & rear yoke, took about 4 hours to fit. Worth every cent compaired to the T5. Was fitted 24-12-05 still going strong. Muzza.
  15. Sorry Mark aparently in the BF it's the black wire in my BA it's the grey. They are useless to say the least but here's are some that give you the digital A/F, not cheap though. http://www.jegs.com/webapp/wcs/stores/serv..._63485_-1_10339 Merry xmas Muzza.
  16. Why does it look wrong? Is it the wheels? Don't meen to trash it but something ain't right?
  17. A mate of mine had his Shockwave lemon BF F6 auto swapped for a Shockwave BF F6 auto 2 weeks ago due to the ecu sh*tting itself 3 times. Had to pay transfer fee. Don't think this come easy as he threatened them with the return of the 2nd F6 they owned & garenteed the fleet of company fords wouldn'd be replaced with fords. You got to do what you got too do. Muzza.
  18. If it helps I can stand on the side of the F3 at newcastle & hand you another plastic 1.......... Rapid is right. Chris post a pic of what you done to your's it may help with what he needs. Muzza. Ps; the offer still stands.
  19. Good luck with the trip buddy, drop into a few wrecker & get some spares for the trip... Muzza.
  20. Oh? Have a look at the pic... EDIT: I mean, please share why it won't last? ← I don't know want a factory N/A pipe( that's why I ask) looks like but the rubber hose you used fist wasn't designed for pressure & a stock plastic inlet isn't aswell, it will pop Hey if I'm wrong good luck to you. I have seen the result of a 3mm Plenums blow up like a baloon I'm guessing 1mm plastic could do the same. If it's not a plastic N/A pipe what is it? Good to see you have a go yourself, Muzza.
  21. Is the the N/A pipe off the throtle body?? If so it won't last, sorry. All looks goods. Muzza
  22. Any boost related issues now Muzza? Or do you have a stronger accuator? ← Had a stronger accuator to start with. Been using a manual boost controler till I get some dyno time to tune. 2 or 3 other things I'm doing so it all can wait till then. Feels stronger now. Muzza.
  23. I have a 4" Dump that goes onto a APS exhaust. It's the xforce dump & when I ordered it ,a option was either 4" out or 3.5". 3.5 fitted up nice to the cat. Nick was carrying Xforce stuff. around $470 Muzza.
  24. I've pm'ed nick, wouldn't expect it b4 mid Jan as RX will be be closed for a few weeks. Soon as I know I'll pm you. Muzza.
  25. Hi Phantom, You have a pm with info. How'd you go with you gearbox Datman? Muzza.
×
×
  • Create New...