Jump to content

Redhawk

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    2,657
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Redhawk

  1. OK mate, you coughing up for a new set of speakers!!!!!! Thank *beep* I didn't have the headphones on!!
  2. Me too....... But tell me, what industrial strength cleaner did you use in the shower to get the Expensive Daewoo stench off of your skin mate. You mean you got straight into your beloved T...........soiled!!
  3. Erm......he was talking about the GT.
  4. Bottom line, you do not have to work in a intimidating, harassing environment. If you have witnesses to this incident or people who will come forward and coroborate your story that this person is of a violent disposition or this person has had complaints bought against them in the past and nothing was done, then your boss is definately in the wrong for not addressing this employees behaviour. If however this is a 'one off event'....best of luck, sorry but if you persue it further without documented evidence the outcome you desire may not eventuate.
  5. Ya won me with the Cointreau and ice cream Mac...... Deity food that one Still reckon Kirsten Dunst could park her slippers under my bed (as long as EID was in North Alaska wrestling polar bears and #1 son's slippers were not parked next to Kirstens)
  6. My dealer dropped a clanger for the BF today and stated that the BF will not have the performance of the BA due to the governments upping of the emission controls and the lowering of the 'drive by' noise level..... Could be a ploy to unload their BA stock.......dunno but, anyone else got any guff on the issue??
  7. Sounds just like the Expensive Daewoo owners over here too!!!!
  8. AWESOME!!!............. Your comments on the XR interior was the one of the reasons we sold our XR6T (the beloved Silverhawk) and bought the GT Oh, and the bulge and the..........note!!!
  9. Me too....... But tell me, what industrial strength cleaner did you use in the shower to get the Expensive Daewoo stench off of your skin mate.
  10. One would have to be very sus of a bloke who wears his undies outside of his tights..... But Spidie has the better lookin babe.
  11. Ken won't hand over the 'thong' after he managed to pick up those two (suspect) sheilas on the beach in Brazil so we have had to make do with EID's brothers gimp suit......... PS: old pic, he's put on a bit of weight since then so the suit is a bit stretched
  12. Luv.......wot????!
  13. I was going to say.....why??????? But after 6 pages of this over emphised testosterone drivel.... and esterone indespensable waffle..........I'll just ask......... Wotchyawearin'??
  14. Kum on Gaz get yer friggin act together brow, it's dubble L in spellers.....geezus bloke it's tax payers hard erned bucks that piad fer yer fukcn edgicatien....yer ingrate.........
  15. I suppose dodging all those suicide car bombs and humvees bristling with yank fire arms would hone your skills a tad!! Who ever said they valued any human life........
  16. I agree mate, don't be fooled by the insiduous mongrels that will tell you that it is a running joke, they are just jealous that they didn't get an awesome colour for their XR6T's and F6's like HgAg. The Silverhawk was one spunky car and I was wrapped in it. Of course having said that HgAg on the GT just doesn't cut it I'm afraid and you need a 'In Your Face' colour like Vixen for such a horny machine (it's the bulge you see).
  17. Redhawk

    Gtr-proto

    Nup........got the face of a racing tadpole if you ask me.
  18. Geezus, it took the NZ wallopers this long to nab them.........
  19. Redhawk

    Hot Motor

    The blurb that went with the pic was some woman hired a Citroen C4 in Budapest and got 220kms before the motor cooked and caught fire, her explanation was she thought it was an automatic so drove the whole way in 1st gear!!!!
  20. OK....but it still created comment. which is what this forum is about, and I got a laugh when I saw it for the first time.....
  21. Redhawk

    Selling Your Xr6t

    Sold my HgAg Silverhawk for three reasons.........GT,GT and GT. Even after a new motor and a couple of minor warranty issues, do not regret the swap, I just love this car. The XR6T was a quick machine no doubt, but the interior and the finish overall, also the resale of the 'T' (down the track) made the slip into the GT much less painful (even though the 'Fox' was >$20,000 more). Secondly I was a Testosterone Teen when the original GT's came out and would lust after any I saw driving around Adelaide, with $2.00 per week wage (still at school mind) had absolutely no way of even getting to sit in one, let alone owning one.... so now that I can own one.....I Do!!!!
  22. Best pics I've seen to date. Can't wait to see a BFGT at my dealers, 'In The Flesh' Personally if FPV are going to keep the fog lights that small, make them an option, I would go without them.
  23. You really have to wonder at some people's mental processes........ Another gene pool infection........
  24. You sound just like EID..........
  25. But what a sound!!!...... And then when all the 'speed freaks' have spent their hard earned 'drinking tokens' on a F6, FPV will tickle the V8 to give it a faster time.
×
×
  • Create New...