Jump to content

Redhawk

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    2,657
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Redhawk

  1. Wheels are............ But the rest (GT that is)......... Now.......fit it with the $15,000 Bathurst kit...........
  2. Apparently there is a John Bowes pack and a Bathurst pack for the GT's so my dealer was telling me, Bathurst pack is the full kit for $15,000. Anyone got any more info on these??
  3. Nice..........
  4. Agree mate, the wheels on the GT leave me cold.....
  5. Oi......... What happened to Scarp Road?
  6. hey hey ... stooge hunting season Hey, do you mind. Remember the forum rules.......................NO FUN! Yeah, reminds me of a movie I watched the other night........'Rollerball' with James Caan, the last game was so much more interesting when they threw the rule book away.. Oh, and yeah, Murphy should be banned from procreating, can't have him infecting the gene pool.
  7. Lowndes, Ambrose and Skaife (1st looser! ) for THE race........Wooo Hooooo!!!!! Fridge is full of 'Uncle Al's Best BBQ Bitter' for Sunday PM and EID is going out for a girls lunch.....bliss!!.... Down side........if she get's stuck into the shiraz I will be expected to perform my 'husbandly duties' come sundown.........
  8. Scarp Road............ You bet!!! And I'm not working, count me in.
  9. WTF!!!.......glad I did'nt put an order in............
  10. An Asian guy in America was trying to exchange yen for dollars and asked the teller, "Why it change? Yestoday I get two hunat dollar fo yen and today only get a hunat eighty?" The bank teller said: "Fluctuations." The Asian guy says "Fluc you amelicans too"
  11. Yep, sad, probably writing scripts up there with Eric Morcombe. Fletcher was the best!
  12. Redhawk

    Rwd Rexy!?

    I think if the boys passed the 'attitude test' a reasonable officer would book them with something minor and point out to them that there are proper places to conduct this sort of 'fun'.
  13. OI!!!.......not so much of the 'old'.......buddy!! But agree......badge looks..........nostalgic
  14. And...........BEER!!!!!!!!!! Stuff that........where's the Panadine Forte!!
  15. Redhawk, "I lub you no sh!t, buy me drink" Half man - half stallion.......
  16. Redhawk

    Fuel Savers

    Folded under the pressure huh??
  17. What's the bet you enquire about it and the salesman says, "Geez, sorry mate I just sold that one, but I have another one here but unfortunaltely not for that price......." But you might be lucky????
  18. Just saw this bit of breaking news on CNN.....
  19. Redhawk

    Circlework....

    See what happens when you take your mind off of what your doing for a split second........ Crap looking car too......... Notice the ambulance was not in any hurry...........
  20. Three days!!!!!................That long???? When people ask how old my beer is I say, "What time is it?" Seriously though, definately do not use cane sugar. Malts (liquid or dry) and dextrose only. And do not ferment at a high temperature, 21 degC maximum.
  21. Redhawk

    Fuel Savers

    Geez Redhawk, I would have thought it was obvious. I'd say it HAS to be one for Distance, not Spin.... Oh, and squash balls are for playing squash with... Thanks for that, so it's Optima green then!
  22. Redhawk

    Fuel Savers

    What type of golf ball works the best, Titelyst, Dunlop, Top Flite, Olympic, soft, medium or hard covered? Just want to get the best value for my money. Tried the same trick with a red dot squash ball, noticed no bloody difference at all!!
  23. So.......moving to Qld huh? Had the operation yet????
  24. Brendan, your fears are absolutely groundless 'ol son....... The PET bottles are great, they can take a higher pressure than glass (in case you are in too great a hurry and bottle the brew before primary fermentation has completed). Also the screw caps are re-usable (another saving). If they made PET bottles in stubby size I would use them too. As for the taste.............absolutely no problem.
  25. Don't be coy mate....... Name the mongrel dealer so members can get a 'heads up' if they are going to the same dealer for any warranty work etc; I must say my dealer (Lane Ford here in Mandurah) have been great with any warranty issues, even topping up the fox when I had the excessive oil consumption issues, and have topped up the new motor once, thankfully it seems to have bedded in now and is not using any oil. They even went against FPV in Melbourne and skimmed my front rotors under warranty and put it down to 'excessive wear', where FPV said that was normal wear for these rotors and would not cover the cost.
×
×
  • Create New...