Jump to content

seventytwo

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    5,368
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by seventytwo

  1. Wait, best to find out how good the new donk is before making your decision, if you still want a GS then I am sure there will be a few still floating around.
  2. I see the liberty has made it to the shed now, wont be long before is berried under a few boxes
  3. Got em on the 17s I use for traveling , quite impressed they are holding 296kw without complainant
  4. seventytwo

    Brembo Brakes

    Freeze there are plenty of threads in this section on how to paint your calipers.
  5. This is your best bang for your buck option. Also the ford PBR kits are not C6s, C6 are GM brakes and not compatible with our cars.
  6. I should give you another 25% just for pointing out am old, but thanks any way.
  7. If its is on the out side use a sharp razor blade at a low angle, DO NOT use it on the inside as it will destroy your tint.
  8. Ken block at it again, this time its to scare the bejezus out of the key board warriors
  9. Try this clicky
  10. that would work for me, need to be a lot closer in to confirm though.
  11. One thread is enough.
  12. seventytwo

    Cameras

    LOL I wish, Can't afford some thing that Gucci for home, I will just have to leave the 1Ds mkiii and D3s for work.
  13. seventytwo

    Cameras

    Looks like I found my next DSLR, EOS 7D
  14. Brandonn, its a forum not a mobile phone, please use some thing resembling English.
  15. In BA and BF's, Xr6t's and F6 they all run out at about 250ish rwkw Strange for some one who as been on for quite some time, you should know that already.
  16. LOL, yup Hids can be a bit on the bright side. Blame P@ for that mod. as I left the last meet I heard some one saying they hurt to look at, and I said to my mate, true but leaning down to look at them wont help either. He would have been seeing spots for ages after.
  17. decent cruise and a good turn out. Crazy times, broken bottles, kamakazi pulsars and cops every where. Pity menice left how he did, by I almost speared off the road as well after hitting the oil he droped lucky it was on the straight.
  18. OK, going to put my self down as a tentative, I will let you know closer in
  19. Vids from EvilDaifu
  20. lowfutura posted this one
  21. Mat's from WA
  22. Youtube has returned the sound track to my NT Cruise vid, its gone from a naughty copyright infringing video to an ad to sell music on itunes, I feel all dirty and used. LOL Any any way to celebrate this monumentious occasion , I am relaunching this thread as the place to put XR6t cruise videos. So if you got'em, post'em,
  23. legally, I dont think there would be a problem, just watch out for deep puddles.
  24. Easy place to live and get around, but I wish the fcukers would learn how to merge.
  25. Its not that you are making an offer, you can post something simple like "I will buy it", its putting just PM sent, its pointless and it means nothing to the thread as a whole.
×
×
  • Create New...