Jump to content

PTR_NITRO_FG

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    3,214
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by PTR_NITRO_FG

  1. Yeh on phone atm. Whenever I upload to imgur it goes crazy big size and they have changed it so you cannot edit size (even in browser)...tomorrow or something
  2. Yeh missed the best bits lol nah just more annoyed at the tyre...you know how poor I am right now. But such is life kid. Couple pics edited the right way [emoji14] Meet point: First stop: Steve pipe pop #1: Pop #2: Didnt get #3 cause it was quick...and that's where my night ended lol Last pic of screw....any experts wanna guess if too close to repair???
  3. Goddam it John....you didnt internet properly. You're supposed to block all our licence plates lol I will post stuff tomorrow. Too pissed off right now hahaha. that's the amount of space I had to work with...for a larger bloke I was a little scared lol Fingers crossed it can be puncture repaired...its kinda close to sidewall so fearing a tyre down the drain :( Good cruise for most of it though lol
  4. It will look like your car's winking hahaha
  5. Nah think that was bunnings or something down the road. I looked at steves map properly and the pin is right next to a carpark. So all good. Derp moment [emoji14]
  6. Lol. Maybe if your game... Is there any particular shop that we are parking in front of? Edit: just did google earth so assume its the carpark near petbarn.
  7. Nice nice. Got PS3s in the front of mine. Expensive couple days for you then lol Look forward to inspecting them tomorrow
  8. Looking forward to using your new rims? Lol what tyres did you buy??? They new?
  9. My arm was twisted and a credit card will pay for 30bux fuel lol Im in but will be hanging near the back so im not forced to fang it too much. Will probs leave half way or something...I also msgd Marco so hes keen for a little bit too. He said he will msg Phil too. Looks like a semi decent turn out. Also @espoig you still coming?
  10. Think about how much better they will perform with lightweight 18s and chunkier profiles
  11. Ask the falcon whisperer...
  12. FG is definitely 70.5
  13. Yeh its had bulk views over the last 3 weeks....just no one with the dosh. Im not phased....if it doesnt sell ima sell my other garsons cause decent offsets for jap car blokes. Hahaha....it was late and that's what came up lol Did you actually buy those other rims? What did they weigh??? Guessing 7.something? Pitty you cant run 265 or above on the rears....but you like the same tyre all round anyways. You know whats funny....I also have a set of BA FPV that im getting satin blacked. We will have similar rims...but mine will sit better
  14. Least im getting replies out of you.... even if they are hashtags Must just be a bored night sort of thing lol
  15. Yes we all know you hate me. Chur bro
  16. I didnt mind them either....especially when they do the 4 for 3 deal which is available now I think? Almost as good as #haterpipe
  17. Interesting. Is there a short answer for noobs as to why that manifold is better over oem?
  18. Lol. If you say so champ 18s for comfort and grip...well when you dont have spastic rears and have to live that stretch life.
  19. You saying 9.5 +35 will rub on BF? Maybe with 285s lol Currently have 18x10 +22 with stretched 245s on rear...only pokes like 20mm Your +40 only works cause bigger than 18s.....18x9.5 +38 just hits control blade bolt thing.
  20. Will keep an eye on actual date confirmed....if I sell something and have cash for fuel then maybe.
  21. @SteveR buy my advan rg rims in 18s and reuse your tyres lol 18x8.5+37 and 18x9.5 +35 just been freshly refurbed in satin black. I want $1300 or they are going on my car lol 8.2kg fronts 9.0kg rears
  22. Yerp. Much fun.... It was from a cheapo kit but lesson learned I suppose [emoji14]
  23. Think hes more active on the other forum. White F6 now...I remember reading his old build thread (think it was Mystic FG XR6T....had them gold volk gtc wheels). And the bogged in sand picture.....lol
×
×
  • Create New...