Jump to content

PTR_NITRO_FG

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    3,214
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by PTR_NITRO_FG

  1. nope? not a religious MCM guy....only watched the stagea build and a few random bits and pieces over time. what did I miss? lol
  2. doesn't your OCD go off with dem brakes? rear guards rolled explains my query from a while back.
  3. all mine *mwhahaha* anyone wanna buy some lux rims lol I think last time I did calc it was only like 1mm poke more than my old rotas. and 7mm extra inner (and have to look at pics but think I had 17mm space before it hit). I've watched that ad for ages and dont even know why the guy is bothering to sell. anyways back on topic...
  4. Lets hope they balance your wheels properly......I will never go to a KTAS again....rtards put like 8 weights around the inner rim's edge and I was told by another shop that obviously the guy didn't know WTF he was doing when he 'balanced' them lol For anyone who cares....I ended up selling my sp sports with some rims I had....never even tested them out lol I am pretty happy with my re003 I bought recently. not excellent in wet, but good enough to handle if you're not being stupid. pretty bloody sticky in dry. I dont anticipate them lasting more than 15,000kms or something
  5. hahaha cunny funt! OP. wheels are subjective to each person. some like poke, some like tucked, some like stretched, some like square fitment. Not sure if you've looked through this whole thread yet? (I'm sure there are BA/BF galore in the beginning of thread?)
  6. yeh maybe that has already happened..... even if I did grab this up....wouldn't want to do it for a little while anyways. P.S. those advans will look sh*t on your car....think I should snap them up instead its very tempting though hey (considering you could strip & sell the near new rubber cause wrong size and then run a stretched 245/35)....
  7. but the question is will this apply to me.....
  8. sh*t just happens....cops can be anywhere....and having a tune will make the temptation even easier. Its just annoying cause 1 quick stab to overtake and your in stupid territory too quickly.
  9. What is this paid OT you speak of? If only I had acess to such a thing.
  10. Yeh but my speed would have been tripple digits if car was tuned Just annoying cause I just got 4 points back a month ago lol oh well...sh*t happens and all that
  11. Not a good fucking day. This is why I dont have a tune... least it was only 3 points instead of 4 like I thought. Says I was lucky cause 3km/h more and he would have tried for the $800 fine lol
  12. Dont see brembos anytime in my near future lol I rekon my advans will clear anyways always keep at least 2 sets. Coz stock racecar and all....haha
  13. ^^^ think we all know the answer to this one :( lol I only wheel whore cause usually break even or only lose a little (got raped with my twists though). Ralph you dont want my pics. Just FG lux rims with bulk rash/damage. Will be getting them fixed but unsure whether to go the common gloss black, or maybe try a 2 tone thing with dark argent/black.
  14. Got another set of rims....re003 tyres are pretty decent so far. Expect the kms to be very low though...
  15. cant help with your question.....but good to hear the re003 is on par with F1A2. Getting a set on Saturday for $285 each (245/35/19). free bump!
  16. dang Steve....I'm always on that road....got me all paranoid now lol
  17. yep 30th or 1st during daytime will be sweet
  18. Shhhh. Dont stir that pot again :( hahaha (waiting for Phil to read this sh*t in the morning lol) Thanks again John! Mad kent and good meeting you and the primer beast. Steves got some competition[emoji14]
  19. PLEASE I WANT JOHN!!!!! I called shotgun a few days ago right...... I'll send ya a PM!
  20. I definitely will be.....cause im another year older today lol
  21. So I actually guessed it right lol...surprised you're not getting rubbing on rears. Guess we do have different cars and all....think I was running 0.5 camber but was 265s and chewed out only on hard cornering.... 265s felt sh*t in the front with my car....exactly what Lennox said regarding tramlining (and heavier turning feel).
  22. sorry I like to explain things in detail....jeeez. I'll just leave you two here to talk sh*t. enjoy
  23. Sorry that my troll game isn't on point like yours DANIEL
×
×
  • Create New...