Jump to content

2fardown

Member
  • Posts

    526
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by 2fardown

  1. How do you guys go using Word with the white background? The dark blue was way too hard to read, this is heaps better.
  2. Was an excellent day. Plenty of nice cars about, supercharged V8's even of the Expensive Daewoo variety. I managed 428.5 hp or 320 rwkw. Happy with that
  3. I have those guages.. not the best due to being mechanical and very hard to view during the day
  4. Awesome work Dave. Sounds like there is even more in it yet
  5. Very impressive. 130mph is damn quick
  6. What about a late BF XR6t block?
  7. Sorry mate but the odds are against you here. One blown engine, one engine bay fire, what next? Remember that this time you're dealing with a more expensive car, one that you still owe money on. Have a good think about this.
  8. Looks awesome. One of the best XR6t engine bays I've seen
  9. Who would have thought??
  10. I'd love a set of jap rims like that on mine
  11. Sounds good. How much will it cost?
  12. Not bad mate. I think you have a lot more in it given your mph. You hardly stalled her up
  13. What does yours run Adam?
  14. Well done Nathan. When are you heading out to the strip to try her out?
  15. You didn't even try the launch control???
  16. Typical cheap Ford parts. You would have thought they'd learnt their lesson from the splitting radiator cores in the BA's.... but no.
  17. Is this for paddle shifters??
  18. The increase in compression ratio assists with the reduced lag also..
  19. Mitch: Funniest part was when I could hear someone through the UHF coughing and then saw the finished product flying out your window..... Confirmed it was you haha
  20. Was a good day and good company. Thanks for organising it Trent!
  21. That's sh*te. What brand is it so I know to stay away?
  22. I should be right for this one
  23. $600 for nothing but hype.... Sorry but it's not worth the money. Specially when you can get the same results from something similar for around $60.
  24. 14 psi? Your dyno reading says a peak of 17..... Not a bad figure either way.
  25. Nice results. Good to see Dave has another happy customer
×
×
  • Create New...