-
Posts
827 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Gallery
Events
Store
Everything posted by Bain
-
Do it.. They are sex on wheels.. Lowered, de-winged, big rims = hot sports car. If I could have got 1 on a novated lease I would have!
-
In Australia it would be The Great Ocean Road. But my favourite all time peice of road is the Nurburgring.. After going around that peice of awsome bitumen.. NOTHING will EVER compare again..
-
Before (stock) Middle - no wing, lowered, exhaust, 20% all round tint, debadged. Current - no wing, lowered, exhaust, stripped intercooler (not in pic), 2nd CAI, K&N Panel filter, 19" rims, 20% tint rear windows, 35% tint front windows (to keep the car insurance legal and roadworthy), debadged. My next little mod is to put my Nurburgring sticker on!
-
If you can post up a decent size side pic of your car, I can chop those rims onto it..
-
The Orion doesnt look anything like the UK Mondeo.. The lights are totally different aswell.. They wont even have Xenon projection lenses.. As much as my company has tried to sway them.. It will however look nice.. (from the pics ive seen - no I cant post them)
-
Get a Subaru Liberty mate. AWD to RWD sucks the wang.. Subaru sh*ts all over FORD for quality.. Dont do it..
-
Yes theres camera's on the track (supposedly). Also the people who live there love to call the cops. Cops usually arrive fairly quickly to.
-
If the members here dont have Kaotic's in black.. Just about every other car out there does. The new 'trend' is charcoal or black wheels with a polished lip and some 'dish' How about going something original that sets your car apart from everyone else. Spend some time looking around at rims etc.. Then come check out the 'Garage' here and look at the rides... If the rims you like on a few other cars, id pass it up. Otherwise your car may aswell have stockies cause it will look the same as every other car out there. Search for Kaotic and youll see a few threads.. lol
-
The Amalfi coast in Italy is like that.. Except they have houses where you open the door straight onto the road aswell. A 30km trip takes 2.5 hours in a bus.. (My partner and I did this)
-
Whenever I think of self defence classes, an image of a women kicking a guy in the nads yelling out "NO" pops into my head ← females don't grow their nails long for nothing shazzy ← that's right.. they grow them so they have something else to complain about breaking while cleaning the dishes.. I did Judo for 8 years. Any form of martial art as a kid is great for discipline and character building. Good on him for getting his yellow belt!
-
It doesnt look any better than armorall... I personally use the Meguires Gel.. (the stuff that smells like bubblegum) Last 4 weeks (how often I wash my car) even with rain and wet roads..
-
being a bit of a gardener myself I must say that is an awsome job! Good plant choice! I take it you are going for the "Ill be stuffed if im going to water you more than once a year" garden?
-
Gotta agree with Cro on this Ben.. Dunlops are crap in any flavour..
-
I cant see how people are saving money by selling their cars at a loss.. Then buying another car that will possibly save them around $20 a week in fuel.. Over the course of 5 years that works out to be about 6k.. which is probably what you lost just selling your XR6T..
-
I heard from this guy on the street who was naked and holding a "Im telling tall stories" board that the XR6T will have 531kw's, XR8 535kw's, the F6 1 Gigawatt and the GT would be installing a new 4 cylinder hipo engine packing a massive 65kw's to increase fuel economy... I wont believe a single peice of info until they are sitting in a dealers car yard ready for sale..
-
You forgot to mention the outrageous price of them aswell (awsome tyre though) If you are wanting a quiet tyre, that you dont have to sell your left nut to get. Try Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3's http://www.goodyear.com.au/showtyregy2004....e=0000000156320
-
Whats The Record For Quickest Stock Xr6t Down 1/4m
Bain replied to XRDRIFT's topic in Track & Strip Racing
14.01 is my best time. 6 speed manual 95 Ron fuel, standard tyre pressure, spare wheel and jack in the boot. Havent taken it out since then.. No point really. -
View other forums No other forums I visit have this issue..
-
A sad day indeed.. I still cant believe hes gone.. You dont know how lucky you are to have these people around until they are gone. 1 thing I wanted to do was go and see him in person.. That will never eventuate. A great loss for his family, friends and Australia..
-
If you are upgrading your mufflers, be sure to get them secured tight. Mine are tight, just not tight enough. After the amount of hill runs ive done, the heat from the muffler and constantly just touching the side of the bar has done this to my rear bumper.. (see right hand side of of muffler) Ill just get another skirt to put on their once I get my quads installed.
-
1/06/2005 Intercooler Hose came off 2/06/2005 Intercooler Hose came off 5/06/2005 Intercooler Hose came off 14/06/2005 1500km Service, Engine whine in the speakers and a squeaky seat. 30/06/2005 Squeaky seat and engine whine in speakers 5/07/2005 Engine whine through speakers - replaced alternator 6/07/2005 Engine whine through speakers - replaced ICC 7/07/2005 Engine whine through speakers - replaced earthing 18/11/2005 Drivers side seal on door faulty, possible Differential leak - Replaced seals, confirmed leaking diff 21/11/2005 Diff being fixed/replaced - fixed but stuffed again 15/12/2005 Diff being fixed/replaced - Replaced diff - Incorrectly seated driveshaft - leaking again 16/12/2005 Diff being fixed/replaced - Fixed driveshaft seal leak (Cant remember date for this) Front bumper airdam resprayed - could see undercoat (hgag hehe) (Cant remember date for this) Removed surface dust (detailed car) from all the metal filings left on the car when the sunroof was put in. 30/08/2006 Booked in for Monday - Passenger rear clunk after reversing and going forward. 30/08/2006 Booked in for Monday - Rooflining rattling The dates are the times I have taken it to them. Some are over 2 days. I must say though, I have always received a courtesy car (if required) and they have always helped in regards to fixing my issues. So in terms of service, Jefferson have looked after me!
-
How is it ricing it up? Some people prefer to look left while others look right. Get over it.. :rain:
-
My Firefox is doing the same thing. Not displaying forum attachments from this site only.
-
Remove it and strip it back. Then polish and apply a thin clear coat layer. My drill packed it in, so I havent had a chance to finish polishing mine. When the weather is a little better, ill take mine off again and finish polishing it.
-
Correction.. Not just on australian cars.. ANY cars..
The home of XR6 Turbo enthusiasts for over 23 years. Join a passionate community dedicated to the Ford XR6 Turbo and FPV legacy. From builds and tech talk to events and classifieds – it’s all here.