-
Posts
4,509 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
25
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Gallery
Events
Store
Everything posted by BenDoCo
-
lol Well there goes this thread hehehehe
-
^^ lol ratter +1 for vid but not im MY thread though
-
Dood I realllllllllllllllly can't wait until you put the details of your thing up coz you know that EVERY person that you have "subtlely" tried to pull down to your level (which by the way - is very subtle) is gunna go to town on your arse. NEW RULE: Next new rule for my thread......you can piss off and not post in it any more please
-
lololol Bomber I just hit youtube to see if you got that correct..................I tip my hat sir
-
98
-
only coz I get lost driving around Radelaide at night...............how's your surge and stalling going
-
Answered in my thread Pete
-
I didn't like these tyres much at all.........cheap...sure.........but not good with power and that was with 320kw
-
^^ #soufstrayamate Most drivers here have noooo forken idea what "Keep left unless overtaking" means. As long as noone truely thinks it is and keys it, I don't care what they think but it does annoy me every now and then. One night last week I wanted to play with a Maclaren but he thought I was 5-0 and turned off [emoji20] Edit........ Pete From other thread. I've had the Philips globes for about 12 months so I'm ready for 1 to go
-
Back on topic Changing ALL of theheadlight globes to Phillips Crystal Vision was a good mod for me as well coz imho ford lights suk - whether xr or g6
-
As alot of you know, I had a bit of an anger management issue when I was younger......... welllllll....... I got on the scales the othe day and it said I had gone back up to 98 so I smashed the friggen thing. Better go buy a new one today
-
Good vid And well done with the block +1
-
I got a call from Brett West yesterday so I told him of a couple concerns I have with the tune including a flat spot it has so it's going back on the rollers next Monday for him to rectify that..... or at least determine what's causing it if it's mechanical..... and to adjust a cupla other things that he said could be 'smoothed' a bit. Speaking of smooth, I cannot believe how smooth the idle is. Chris (the tuner) really did spend a bit of time to get it perfect. Cold startup is a smooth as silk and the engine fires up on about the 4th or 5th roll each time -- mornings here are as cold as Melbourne in the winter time. I also asked (without meaning ANY offence to Chris) if he - Brett - could do the touchup on the tune as it is him that John at Herrods and ratter said is a very good tuna..........noone mentioned the young lad that works for him.......... and Brett was more than happy to do it. I also asked if the power run could be done in the same way as is done by other tuners with a Mainline so I can get a better picture of this little GTX turbo. As Brett isn't a member of any of the forums, I had to explain that people like comparing things in a ''standadized' way before they hate on So far, my experience with Brett (& Chris) at Graham West Workshop here in Adelaide has been very good which is great news for ford turbo owners here in Radelaide. Pic below was taken by someone at the HighRollers cruise the other night --cheers whoever I installed a couple of 40w CREE LED light bars on Roxy coz the livestock on the freeway atm is annoying. They're 6000k and spread really wide so hopefully I'll see Skippy a bit earlier and yes the joke has already been made that they should be red & blue
-
yeah mate 2x 40w CREE Light Bars 6000k They fill the 'Low' beam and go into the 'high' beam about 10m and they spead about 160degrees so the Roo on the side of the road, you know the one, he hides behind a friggen bush until you are almost next to him, can be seen. and yes..............needs coloured covers lolol Edit Rab beat me to the punch line :(
-
Ugly plastic front grill you say rab. Beauty is inthe eye etc. etc..
-
Yeah they will biz
-
The 82 will give you flat out speed coz flows more and the 76 will give quicker spool and huuuuge mid range - both using 98 fuel. The choice depends on whether you want dyno braging rights or street drivability imho
-
Nah mate There was a ba/f (whatever) and a nissan bla bla that I was with all the way from churchill and I let them go when we turned onto anzac Honestly can't remember what else was around
-
K so who was the Nissan then?? The ba didn't wanna slow down as we were going down.........he had it flat for ages
-
it's all in the tune My big (but lean) tune has full boost from very low but the every day tune has a very slow rise to 17psi. 2nd is still useless at WOT though so I have to gently go to the floor
-
Check this site out (China I think). I've bought a heap of stuff from them -- cheap and delivered in about 5 days http://aud.dx.com/search/gopro%20mounts
-
More chance of getting him to stop breaathing me thinks
-
^^ The 2 I was playing with were abit stupid with the speed concidering we were on south and anzac on a Saturday night and the nissan 300z or whatever it was, wasn't in my league
-
What I like: 4 pot brembos -- my reflexes aren't the best (brain to foot wise) so the big brakes stop 500 horsies no probs The gtx...76 (I honestly reckon that the tune I have gives less lag than the standard gt), should have fitted it in the first round of mods..... love it The PW stepped cooler seems fine and I love the - no cutting my car up to make a cooler fit - idea but I am getting stigmta to build me a stepped tube and fin Boost Gauge..Every modded turbo should have 1 Don't like: Nizpoo exhaust - valve doesn't close properly and the v-bands are NOT good quality. Thinking of getting something else fitted but dont know what The rear Koni red shocks are quite hard but it says they're adjustable so I might ring Jet and see if we can soften them up a bit. I should of gone the coilovers that Rab mentioned above
The home of XR6 Turbo enthusiasts for over 23 years. Join a passionate community dedicated to the Ford XR6 Turbo and FPV legacy. From builds and tech talk to events and classifieds – it’s all here.