Jump to content

iTec

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    1,755
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by iTec

  1. iTec

    The Job Thread

    what que?
  2. iTec

    The Job Thread

    zap you got any jobs? done cert 3 in IT and cert 4 in webdesign allllloooooong time ago
  3. same thing happened to my missus cooper s last year the egg hit the black clear coated rear pillar and cracked the clear like a spiders web, f*ckin pisses me off every time I wash the car I'm not a violent person but f*ckin if I had have caught the sh*ts that did it I would have gone troppo!
  4. hell if buffy is going then I am in like flyn.. need to get him tanked so I can pinch "the book" and have a good read
  5. iTec

    Many Lol's In Here...

    dude you have so wasted the rest of my night
  6. to quote some dumb blond "That's hot"
  7. the only thing I would want is the basketball from michael jordan signed to jackson.. in years to come that thing will be worth a sh*t load of money!
  8. rears last 10-15k fronts last about 40k dean that's a good effort on the rears!
  9. based on history I have come to the conclusion that 1 car ticks most boxes when it comes to possible future collectible car.. and I am not talking about performance cars at the moment 1) Popular with celebrities of the day [check] 2) Unique in its current market [check] 3) the first of its kind [check.. sort of] 4) represents the period or era [check] care to guess? Toyota Prius..?
  10. samsung omnia kills the iphone.. sorry guys
  11. iTec

    My Error

    GOT MILK?
  12. ya kidding right? the w427 will be worth nothing in the future. It was built as an "investment" car and the only people who have bought them are the people who expect them to increase in value in 10-15 or 20 years. so in 20 years you will have a hundred low k 20 year old cars on the market.. not exactly unique! If it's a ford your after I would say an ESP is only going to go up in value, not to huge figures like the XY but they will be worth more in the future then they are today.. If I were going to buy a car as an investment I would be hunting down an R34 GTR in good condition and sticking it in the shed, maybe even a late 90's WRX or any of the evos. In 20 years time if pertol is still around and all the gen-X's start hitting retirmentment the first thing they are going to want is a toy from back in the day.
  13. stupidest fn thing google has ever done if you ask me
  14. iTec

    Underbelly 2.

    dunny why they called it underbelly.. hers are definitely not saggy! @tiny they must a got the only sceen she doesnt in the whole ep
  15. Gran Torino Rating : 9/10 A fair bit of hype surrounding this movie and you can see why, not to many people could play a movie filled with an asian cast and spit out more offensive language then eastwood does as walt. the ending is predictable, yet not what you expect, its a pretty simple movie that is just done very well.
  16. you cant park there?
  17. heres my playlist.. http://www.last.fm/user/last-2-listen for the last few hours should be complete in a day or two
  18. mum says hi Jeff
  19. phoon-boy? bit ahm
  20. what a waste of a good plate
  21. have you tried talking to an engineer to get a certificate for wider wheels? I remember a while ago that somebody on here looked into it and the engineer at the time said it wouldnt be a problem so long as there was no isuue with rubbing
  22. haven't these poor people suffered enough!?!
  23. its fine for me ?
  24. dule you can donate at pretty much any local bank; anz, nab and combank all have appeals going alternatively www.redcross.org.au or call 1800 811 700
  25. 100% agree with you mick you gotta feel for the people that have lost everything, but the ones who have lost family are the ones I really feel sorry for. Houses can be rebuilt and cars can be bought, but you cant duck down to the local shop and buy a new life. if I see one more channel call their news a "special edition" im gunna go postal. I really dont see what is special about watching lives destroyed.
×
×
  • Create New...