Jump to content

xrdreaming

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    1,693
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by xrdreaming

  1. Saw it last night at the drive ins, (Thought I might as well watch it old school) I was a kid again.
  2. They didn't have a can model last year when I asked them, they may have now though
  3. I second that!
  4. I run a daily tune of 380rwkw, though the ute can make way over 400 + but A the auto won't take it day in day out. B it would not be usable on the street at all. Mine is a BA MK1 so no traction control or anything like that. My number 1 rule is to always drive it in manual mode so that it can't kick down on me when I don't expect it! I can't give it wot in 1st and 2nd really but if I drive it with some respect it is still a nice drive. My street tune is more linear with the power delivery too which helps.
  5. I drive in the right hand lane, 20 kph under the speed limit. My friends call me tripod
  6. When you have that much power axle tramp is not an issue anymore, the rears just light up!
  7. And exactly what would the service Monkeys have done during a log book service that would have prevented a cam shaft snapping? and how has the delay in servicing the car actually caused this failure? These are the questions I would be asking if I were you, make them prove these points.
  8. I see from the interior photo the the gauges are gone already lol.
  9. I got mine for Kostecki engines in W.A and they cost about $650 from memory.
  10. What was the Canary for? Too Ugly
  11. The scary thing is how smooth he is, he makes it all seem so easy which is scary for all the other F1 drivers considering he is a rookie. Wait until he settles in!
  12. I have a Garmin Nuvi and it is great, it has bluetooth as well and is touch screen, I use it most days for work
  13. Oh my God, I just logged on and I have missed it! My life will be far less meaningful now, oh what am I going to do now, I am mortified.
  14. That is bad luck mate. I cracked a rim and shedded a tyre as well as some suspension damage at a shopping centre last year as there was a pot hole in the road that my wheel fell into. Even though it was ruled that the shopping centre was at fault for not maintaining the road I was found at fault for not seeing the pot hole and driving into it. My excess was not refunded.
  15. I have not seen one of these type of units yet that works with the fly by wire throttle to show absolute throttle position. Most of the other things work though.
  16. Very interesting mix Shaz, I guess one will have a map of Tassie and the other won't! P.S Sorry Shaz but you set it up soooooo well.
  17. Looks like he had a head on with a Kenworth and kept the cooler!
  18. Another slow Saturday night ha Dags.
  19. Thanks mate, I will let you know how I go.
  20. Thanks guys I am going out there again tomorrow so I will check the bandwidth. The DVR comes with remote software, my laptop streams ok on the network, but not from my office when I try it. I will play with the the Telstra modem/router again, if I add the ip address of the dvr in the DMZ settings of the router for a few minutes while I try to connect, should that take the whole port and nat situation out of the equation?
  21. Hi Guys, I am looking for some help from an I.T / networking person in the Melbourne area to sought out a client of mine. I run a Security company and have installed a Digital Video Recorder in a retail shop. The DVR is networked interally and can be viewed from a computer in the office, that side of it works fine. They want to be able to view the system from home and this is where I am having problems. They have Telstra ADSL with a static IP address, I have opened up all of the ports from the Telstra modem/router that I am told need to be opened, I can connect to the DVR but it won't stream video at all. The DVR supplier will not help as the system is working over the internal network they say there is no fault with it. Telstra are being Telstra and will not help at all and I have a client that is getting very pissed off over the time it is taking to resolve. I would be more than happy to pay someone to come out and have a look at it so if you can help or know someone that can, the job is in Epping. Thanks, Dean.
  22. Motorpass for me too. I have 6 cars all use Motorpass, some are limited to fuel only and others have all options and can get fuel, oil, shop goods what ever.
  23. Edit hands down, from someone who has been there and done it all before. It is the little things like cold starts and a nice idle are so important they are things that the factory computer do better than any other. The fact the you say you don't want to run a higher number also leads to edit being your best choice as it will allow you to sqeeze the best performance from your car.
  24. Get to the point Dags!
  25. They don't supply the same resistance as the normal globes so the cruise module will not let the cruise set as it can't detect when the brakes are applied properly. I had the clear tail lights and got sick and tired of replacing the red globes too. The red tint paint cracks if you try normal globes and paint them. My clear lights are now in the shed and I have a new set of after markets with the red reflectors in the them ( The clear ones you have now and not road worthy and you can be defected for having them. I got a set of AU globe connectors so I can now buy the cheap older style globes and not the wedge type used on the BA-BF I still go through heaps of globes though.
×
×
  • Create New...